New CO-OP Maps

3 years 4 months ago #355 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic New CO-OP Maps
Thank you, Richie. The updated version is on our Map Test server now with the all weapons version.

I've "fixed" something to help anyone downloading the mission for the first time.

1. Put the missions file into the corresponding folder with the map name.

2. Updated the mpmaplist text files for the mission because they start with </MAP> and <GAMESTYLE><MAP> and no </MAP> tag at the end of the file. Nothing has been changed. Now each of the text files start with your <MAP> tag and end with a </MAP> tag.

Download here

Also available for download on our Home Page on the right side column, under Files button.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #356 by culticaxe
Replied by culticaxe on topic New CO-OP Maps
New coop map orginated from the first mission in Hidden & Dangerous 1, "Italy1". It's a small map but can be quite difficult.

The second mission of this game is also planned.

Please enjoy. ;)

HD2_Italy1_Coop_V1.zip

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, Stern, Stompinidus, p.jakub88, Matro, KiloEcho

3 years 4 months ago #357 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic New CO-OP Maps
I tried culticaxe's new map. I like the fact it's located in Northern Italy. :gj:

I wonder if a bit more stuff can be added though (bear in mind I know nothing about modding).
Maybe more trees, shrubs, rocks along the river? Maybe some defensive objects at the bridge (sandbags, frisian horses,etc) to make it look more militarized. Maybe some more simple objective (destroy trucks, radio or whatever is available).
Also, I've only encountered 8 enemies. In coop that would end in few minutes.

Thanks for your hard work.

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, p.jakub88, culticaxe

3 years 4 months ago #358 by culticaxe
Replied by culticaxe on topic New CO-OP Maps
Have you tried it in very hard mode? :D

I agree it is a bit short. I intend to keep it authentic as possible, so I have more time to convert the other HD1 maps. I can make fun versions in the future if requested or feel free to make your own versions of this map. ;)

Damni wrote: I tried culticaxe's new map. I like the fact it's located in Northern Italy. :gj:

I wonder if a bit more stuff can be added though (bear in mind I know nothing about modding).
Maybe more trees, shrubs, rocks along the river? Maybe some defensive objects at the bridge (sandbags, frisian horses,etc) to make it look more militarized. Maybe some more simple objective (destroy trucks, radio or whatever is available).
Also, I've only encountered 8 enemies. In coop that would end in few minutes.

Thanks for your hard work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, p.jakub88

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #359 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic New CO-OP Maps
You've got a point there culticaxe :gj: Try to replicate the H&D1 campaign missions as much as possible... this way we will open a new server called H&D1 Campaign. Once you've achieved this major accomplishment, you can work on different projects like custom H&D1 missions or new missions for H&D2 next year... as time permits ;)

Uploading the mission on our server. Check the shoutbox in a few minutes.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damni, p.jakub88, culticaxe

3 years 4 months ago #360 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic New CO-OP Maps

Have you tried it in very hard mode? :D

I agree it is a bit short. I intend to keep it authentic as possible, so I have more time to convert the other HD1 maps. I can make fun versions in the future if requested or feel free to make your own versions of this map.

Roger! Thanks again.

@Snowman
Good point!
HD1 original maps AND HD1 custom maps (in the future). Perfect! :rock:

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: p.jakub88, culticaxe

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)