The SNSM, Société Nationale de Sauvetage en Mer (national society of offshore rescue) test today a new prototype of boat, for fast intervention in the band of 300 meters, GoPro camera in addition, here on Kerhilio beach, near Erdeven, where TK Bremen ran aground in December, 2011.
For reminder, the SNSM is a non-profit association under status law 1901, rescuers are voluntary and the interventions are free. It is not a reason to forget the caution...
Lieutenant-colonel Eric Filiol will hold a conference on Thursday, May 10th, 2012 on the theme "Cyberwar Techniques / Tactics and researches in security". This man is maybe unknown for you but he is a brilliant expert on the subject. Consider yourselves:
- UNESCO/ISCED level 6+
- Scientific director of the Operational Cryptology and Virology lab. CTO of the ESIEA Group (senior research manager).
- Head scientist officer and scientific director of the Virology and cryptology lab, ESAT (military academy, governmental domain).
- Researcher and lecturer in cryptology and computer virology, (Coëtquidan military schools, governmental domain).
- Thesis in computer science, cryptology and cryptanalysis – Computer warfare and security (virology).
- Thesis in applied mathematics and computer science - Cryptology and cryptanalysis – Communication security (Polytechnique school).
- Chief editor at the international Journal in Computer Virology.
- And so, and so…
It's about two hours from my home by car, and it's for free… Mates, i shall be there…
Today's local press relate that yesterday, the Commandos Marine had a five hours training in the harbour of Lorient.
The theme was to capture a couple of drug traffikers, using non lethal means, and put them back to the justice.
This training took place on the Saint-Michel island, a military training zone in the middle of the harbour, and was managed by Commando Jaubert, a team of the Commandos Marine wich is specialized on sea assault and counter terrorism.