What's up at home today...?

6 years 8 months ago #1303 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic What's up at home today...?
He's a guy who has balls ,he reminds me a another guy :nod:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1304 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Regarding my previous post about the resignation of general de Villiers, i think i have to precise the point a bit.

So, the situation is :

- Since several years, for the army's external operations (Opex), the Ministry of Defence spends more than the allocated budget. Basically, for 450 millions euros planned for this year, the final bill sould be about 1.3 billion euros at the end of 2017. That means a delta of 850 million euros, and that's quite the exact amount that Ministry of Budget asks to Ministry of Defence for savings.

- Until now, the overrun of the Opex budget was taken in charge by a mutually interministerical effort, considering that it was a legitimate distribution of this effort given that the decision of armed intervention was taken by the Élysée.

- Regularly, the Court of Audit denunces an "insicere budget". In its recent report, it is noted : "The programming of credits covering the extra costs of Opex (...) remains clearly and deliberately undervalued."

- Decision has be taken that, for 2017, the Ministry of Defence alone will take in charge the overrun. Officially, the defence budget remains the same as voted in Parliament last autumn (32.7 billion euros).

- The Ministry of Defence could make savings in the equipment budget, and that's not well seen by the consortium of defence-linked industries, as Thalès by example, who just claimed "the continuation of efforts in France's defence budget investments, with a substantial increase of this budget reaching 2% of GDP in 2025", that means 50 billion euros compared to about 33 billion euros currently.

Note : Presently, the budget of the Ministry of Defence is the second in France, behind the National Education with about 70 billion euros.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1305 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
I just found out that the days of the city Hunedoara is being celebrated this week...
the whole week :barf:

Tomorrow from 9 to 12 AM we're going to have free entrance at the castle. Any special
requests? :D

Btw, I see Damni's lookalike going to be there too :rofl:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

6 years 8 months ago #1306 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
If you can make a recording of you walking through the courtyard, hallways and rooms.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

6 years 8 months ago #1307 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
That would be boring! Watch this instead :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1308 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
My guest has arrived :)

And she quickly found out where "temporary daddy" spends much of his time :gasp:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Maki, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)