What's up at home today...?

6 years 7 months ago #1357 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
Yeah Shay it's really fucked up but in 2017 The Netherlands are still a Kingdom...that potato head is our king and the chubby girl in the middle will be our queen in the future but I really hope we will be a republic by then, stupid antiquated nonsense.

read more here should you be interested

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1358 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Sumary of a post from today's local press

"The Coastal Unit for Maritime Affairs of the Morbihan DDTM conducted an anti-poaching operation on the night of 22-23 August in the Gâvres sector (56).

The officers intercepted a recreational fisherman who held nearly 200 kg of illegally caught hulls. "Night fishing is strictly forbidden, on the one hand, and the quantities caught are higher than the authorized quantities, on the other hand, it is a serious infringement on a shell that is the object of a strict framework in terms of fishing quotas in order to protect the resource, "says the prefecture.

The officers drew up an offense report. The ship and the vehicle used to commit the offense as well as the shells were seized by the delegation to the sea and the coast of the DDTM of Morbihan. The hulls were immediately re-immersed.

The seizures of the ship and the vehicle were confirmed by the Judge of freedoms and detention of the Tribunal de Grande Instance (District Court) of Lorient.

In addition to the seizure measures already carried out, this offense may be subject to a criminal conviction with a maximum fine of € 22,500.

As a reminder, the regulations in force authorize the fishing of 300 hulls per day and per person, and the molluscs caught must be at least 3 cm in size.

The regulation is available on the website of the prefecture of Morbihan."

Well, at about 6 / 8 € the kilo of hulls, i hope the guy will pay at least a fine of 1500 €... :sarcy:

Credit : Ouest-France
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

6 years 7 months ago #1359 by NL
Well the LED strip from China arrived and...is already broken...
I plugged it onto a SATA plug for power, the leds lit up and then the RF receiver started to smoke...and the security feature in my PSU shut the pc down (good thing). No problems with my system but damn I should have known better I guess. I asked the China dealer for a full refund, that will probably be interesting. It was only 7 euro but still I want my money back.

I had to give proof so I reconnected it and filmed it but of course it was broken so no smoke, I just tried to proof the pc was on, battery was in the remote and the led strip connected to a sata plug, what else can I do?

The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago #1360 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic What's up at home today...?
let’s hope the brits don’t manage to blow up a major German city after such a long time

:confused: :devil: ;)

6 years 7 months ago #1361 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic What's up at home today...?
Wow I mean... Wow you are so calm that it is not working... I would be exploding that guy screwed me out of good leds. :rofl:
Hope you get your refund this is just stealing the money... :slap: Perhaps you should buy some leds in your country not China or
whatever :confused: and hopefully it will work and your pc can light up
(not on fire) :yipi:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 7 months ago #1362 by NL

Shayox wrote: Wow I mean... Wow you are so calm that it is not working... I would be exploding that guy screwed me out of good leds. :rofl:
Hope you get your refund this is just stealing the money... :slap: Perhaps you should buy some leds in your country not China or
whatever :confused: and hopefully it will work and your pc can light up
(not on fire) :yipi:

Calm is a relative thing, I was disappointed for sure but what can you do. I am mostly happy my pc didn't get damaged or has gone up in smoke...
Yeah I may look for a little higher quality in my own country, have to see what the prices are...

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)