Well, if i make a balance sheet after a full week :
- He doesn't bark indiscriminately, in fact he barely barked two times, so at least i know the sound of his voice...
- He recognizes his name, the word "Non" (No), the word "Attends" (Wait), the word "Allez" (Go), the word "Viens" (Come). He understands also "Ne mords pas" (Don't bite), "Bisous" (Kisses) and "C'est bien" (Good boy). It doesn't work 100% of the time yet but it's not so bad... I didn't use "Stop" yet, it will come later when he will learn more.
- He manages to walk common stairs up and down. Also he learned to vanquish his fear and to deal with large stairs in public areas, as those nearby the marina here.
- He's not afraid about other people and/or other dogs. He's mostly curious.
- He's cute and he attracts the attention of an incredible amount of cute girls when i carry him in my arms by walking in the streets. Lol.
- For now, the hardest point remains the cleaness. He understands what i'm waiting from him when we go out and also the use of the sandbox inside home, but he's still too young to control himself every time, so we have success and fails but i'm confident it's going the right way.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Nikita.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, jacobston