What's up at home today...?

5 years 11 months ago #1489 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic What's up at home today...?
Got my new thermal paste today for my shiny CPU. Arctic Cooling MX-2 and it is perfect :P
After applying and giving it some hours (it's gonna get better by 1-2 C fo sho in weeks)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1490 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
That Arctic makes it name true, AUX is cooled to -63 degrees Celsius...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

5 years 11 months ago #1491 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic What's up at home today...?

NL wrote: That Arctic makes it name true, AUX is cooled to -63 degrees Celsius...

Well that's where SpeedFan goes crazy :rofl:

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1492 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

My lovely Django was hit last night by a fucking young bastard wearing a cap backward, riding a scooter at full speed in plain aglomeration. I was too far to intervene and the son of a bitch and fucking rebel hero escaped. Django was hit on his left rear leg. It's not broken but there's an hematoma. Veterinary says that Django doesn't risk his life and will recover in a couple of days and she gave me some analgesics and arnica for him.

No way for police, of course, but be sure guys, when i'll catch that bastard, i'll explain him the significance of the word Nemesis...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Maki, ShayoX

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1493 by Nikita

Another demonstration today in Lorient. About 700 persons are in the streets, on appeal of the citizen collective against Bayer-Monsanto, protesting against the use of pesticides in agriculture.

Credit : Ouest-France

Credit : Ouest-France

It's not the first time that such demonstrations take place in Lorient. Regularly, people protest also against massive importations of transgenic soya, used in cattle rearing and unloaded at Lorient Kergroise trade port. Doing so, they protest also against the double talk of the local, regional and national authorities, who pretend to be concerned by that problem but who are always invisible and silent at the moment of the concrete action. Not really a surprise, coming from those politicians...

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Maki

5 years 10 months ago #1494 by Nikita

I decided for today to spend some time taking care of my sound system.

The goal is to dismantle the rack and to adapt two additional shelves, visible on top the wooden box, in order to integrate a 7.1 amplifier in the available location. Delicate stuff, because space is at the premium and i've to take account about ventilation, keeping some free space on top the amplifiers. Doing so, i'll also reinforce the fasteners because they finally turned a bit weak, due to multiple operations of disassembly / reassembly during the long carreer of that stuff. Some holes will be drilled in the back panel, for the passage of the additional cables. Also, dust removing is scheduled.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)