What's up at home today...?

4 years 6 days ago #1693 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic What's up at home today...?
Just because of Flo talked about "traditions", in Italy (especially in the South) it's tradition - for Easter - to make a omelette. This is the omelette that my gf's family does in Easter 2014 (I found it in my fb pictures) and it's made with 167 eggs. Every year they add 2-3 eggs. I think that last year it was 179 or 181, I don't remember. They add 1 kg bacon, 1 kg sausage, 1 kg fresh cheese, 1 kg wild asparagus. Neighbors and other people from the town come to visit for Easter wishes and they taste it. Obviously this year is impossible to invite people at home, so they did it just with about 30 eggs. I myself can't try it but it's ok, we must stay in jail for at least 3 weeks more :D

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Damni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 days ago #1694 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic What's up at home today...?
Amen! :D

I remember this one. The first time you posted it I was like this --> :gasp:

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

4 years 6 days ago - 4 years 6 days ago #1695 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic What's up at home today...?
Lol yes this year my cholesterol will be lower :lol:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damni

4 years 6 days ago - 4 years 5 days ago #1696 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Some pictures i took with my phone this morning during Django's walk.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Damni, ShayoX

4 years 6 days ago #1697 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
Beautiful dog, first time to see photos of him all grown up.

Did you visit some ruins near by or what is it?

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

4 years 5 days ago - 4 years 5 days ago #1698 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
Here is a link to show you the route on Google Map where you can use Street View .

If you follow it, you will see at the start an old red brick chimney on one side and a water tower on the opposite side.
We go towards the water tower.

This is part of the former industrial site called the Forges d'Hennebont .

The first photo with Django, on my previous post, was taken in front of the museum, which is the former building of the laboratory for physical and chemical tests on metals.

The route on Google Map follows the mail François Giovannelli. On your way, you will see the depot of public bus company CTRL and the former main industrial facilities of the forges, today used by private companies Polyform, Pech' Alu and Arcus Inox.

Then you continue to the former electric power plant here.

The former administrative offices and the former house of the guard of the forges, just in front of the footbridge which crosses the Blavet river.

The journey on Google map ends here. Then, you have to take the metal staircase that you see on the photo and climb irregular rough stairs on the hill to reach the big red house, which is the former house of the owner of the forges, today the public library of the town.
The previous photos with Django were taken during this climbing.

This is was it gives, taken from the second balcony, you can recognize the roof of the power plant.

So, something that starts easy and ends with a rough enough climbing with a significant difference in elevation. This was just the part i recorded, perhaps 30% of the full regular morning walk. Of course we have lot of others possibilities of walks here due to the river and the forests nearby but, because of the confinement, we have just one hour allowed for pets daily needs.
:nod:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Damni, Maki, ShayoX

• 43 birthday is today (57)