What's up at home today...?

3 years 11 months ago #1705 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Well, here's what i was gardening yesterday. Both of them are Begonia Maculata. On the right, the small one is a female, a cutting from my already existing main plant. On the left, the large one is a male, saved from the trash this winter. Both have circa the same age. You can see the difference of size. I'm a pure amateur but i think this male plan will give me some flowers. For some reasons, the female one never gave me any despite the main plant is doing very well and is in very good condition.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Damni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1706 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
Only blue sky here lately. Not too hot, 15-22 deg, a bit of wind, just perfect :love:

Wanger's cat :P :rofl:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Damni, Maki

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1707 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

I just come back from Django's morning walk. As we do from time to time, we went near the kayak school of Lochrist, on the left bank of the Blavet river, so that Django can have a bath and some fun playing with the water.

We were alone there since about 10 minutes when two servicemen of the gendarmerie came to us, riding gendarmerie cross motorbikes. They asked me for :

1 - My identity papers.
2 - My regular exit permit.
3 - Django's regular identity card.

I gave them all of that, no problem, i always carry Django's proper documents. They even precised me that they didn't ask me for Django's vaccination certificates because he's not a categorized dog, what is perfectly exact regarding the French regulations.

Finally, they gave me the papers back and one of them, a warrant officer if i'm not wrong, told me : "Sir, we are not going to penalize you, because you seem cooperative and your papers are in order, but you must know that you're in infraction because, according to your location, you're 1km and 150m from your home, and you only have the right within a radius of 1km. Keep it in mind because, next time, perhaps we will be less indulgent. Have a good day, Sir". Then they ride back their motorbikes and they left.

Well, what can i say ? Gendarmerie Nationale... Professional, respectfull, and without any humour...
:confused:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1708 by snowman
"3 - Django's regular identity card." :rofl: When will we ever have identity cards for animals
in Romania? I don't know. Probably that's the reason why there were many dogs on the
streets until few years ago, and now some of them are still wondering on the streets.

I'm glad they didn't give you a penalty you cannot pay :D

I guess the lesson is that you need to check your GPS at all times.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

3 years 11 months ago #1709 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic What's up at home today...?
Or take your sextant :rofl:

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, ShayoX

3 years 11 months ago #1710 by snowman
Or get one of these :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki, ShayoX

• 43 birthday is today (57)