What's up at home today...?

1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #1957 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
Against Covid 19, France announces today the authorization for the Nuvaxovid vaccine from the Novavax laboratory.

Unlike those from Pfizer and Moderna which use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology, and those from Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca which are viral vectors, Nuvaxovid is based on a process called "subunit", a vaccine technology well known, proven and widely used in the world, by example for vaccines against hepatitis B, meningococcal meningitis or whooping cough. Personally, I have so far refused vaccination against Covid 19 for two main reasons, on the one hand the lack of hindsight regarding mRNA technologies and viral vectors, and on the other hand to mark my disagreement with what I consider to be a unheard-of violent fury and a global stigmatization of refractory people by the French authorities who, still in my opinion and judging by recent behavior at the highest levels of the State, today seem to make it more a matter of principle than a matter of real public health. That said, I am not a primary Antivax, now that I have the choice of a product that inspires more confidence to me, and if all this circus were to continue, then I personally will choose to be vaccinated with the Novavax product.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maquisard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago #1958 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
My Italian boots  

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maquisard

1 week 2 days ago #1959 by Maquisard
Replied by Maquisard on topic What's up at home today...?
A fashion proposition for you Snow

In the shop we have:

For winter the Nik's shoes
And for the summer the famous Pataugas

Choose your equipment to match your maps 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #1960 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
C'mon, these are Gore-Tex shoes equiped with Vibram soles, seems to me that it worth having them re-glued cleanly, with neoprene glue or similar and under pressure, by a real shoemaker.  

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

1 week 2 days ago #1961 by Maquisard
Replied by Maquisard on topic What's up at home today...?
I  had the same problem 2 years ago with my Terrex in Madagascar . It took off because of the heat. Despite a neoprene glue they didn't resist .  

1 week 1 day ago #1962 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
I glued them with some glue I had at home. No clamps, just some weights I added on the side to keep the rubber part closed... kind of I'll test them tomorrow. These are 10 year old boots already

Thanks for the suggestions guys... the most expensive shoes I have with great quality leather and no parts that would break that easily are these white Puma sneakers. I have the same pair in black... they're still new and they feel awesome. Spent a month searching for them, and I found them in Poland, both the black and white ones were the last pair and exactly my size I feel embarrassed

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maquisard