What's up at home today...?

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #1981 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
How is you mother, Nik? I believe she is over 90 years old, if I remember correctly

Good luck with your phone. I can't wait to see the video... I still have the first one with the Keroman submarine base you filmed about 6 years ago

Warning: Spoiler!

... and Charlie is back. He didn't leave, he was doing "something else"

Warning: Spoiler!

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #1982 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
Mont-Saint-Michel bay, not far from Saint-Malo, February 8, 2022

They are German tourists, but it could have been anyone, because it's true that bullshit has no nationality. They doubtless wanted to have fun in a protected and duly marked area. Note what is written on their truck: "Independence"... Fuck, i would have let these "independents" manage on their own with the high tide... And don't make any mistake, i'm not the only one, as it is true that the Bretons are more than fed up of seeing their environment ravaged by assholes, wherever they come from. Personally, i even know some here who would not have hesitated to take out the guns. Fortunately for these little idiots, the gendarmerie was there, so they can take a train and go back home alive...  

Attachment MjAyMjAyNWNkYWExZTcwMjE3ZTBhYmMzMDJhNWE2NTQ0M2YzODU.jpg not found

Attachment MjAyMjAyZjk0ODlhMGE1ZjI0MmQ1YzJlMjc5ZjM5ZjY4MTQxZDE.jpg not found

Attachment MjAyMjAyMTU2MzM0NTA3YzJhYTM2MDg4MGVjMGJiMjFhNDY2ZjQ.jpg not found

All credits : Ouest-France
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Juanma66

2 years 2 months ago #1983 by Nikita

After more than ten years of good and loyal service, the old librarian is retiring.

Thanks to everyone who took a bit of an interest. It was a pleasure, i don't want it to become a duty.

Attachment Closed.jpg not found

Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #1984 by snowman

Attachment librarians.jpg not found

I hope you didn't get upset about this message The "old people" is users who have always been active on the forum. "Librarians" are those who want to keep things nicely ordered and archived. You can ask Shay. I've explained this to him not that long ago and I've made my point clear about this before.

Most of the community prefers using apps these days, that's why Discord has more activity. It's easier for chat and there are over 200 user whom you can easily message. The forum will always be the part of the community where everyone can find everything they need. It's like the backbone of the community. Without this website, we wouldn't have had Discord to begin with, plus the invite to Discord is from the website. Some people prefer the forum, like myself, some prefer Discord, some both. It's not like people don't read our posts here. Maybe they don't have something to share because they're not very familiar or don't have a responsibility to keep the forum active.

I didn't mean to insult anyone

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66, Maki

2 years 2 months ago #1985 by Nikita
No worries, i'm not upset, i'm sad but not upset. And you don't have to feel guilty, after all, you only said the truth, and you also implicitly confirm what i said to you some days ago by PM. It's nothing, just a page that turns. Good luck and thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 2 months ago #1986 by snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)