Show your pets !

5 years 11 months ago #13 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Show your pets !

That look...
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #14 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Show your pets !
She was one of those cats that could look at you and communicate with you in some way, you just understood exactly what she wanted (or not wanted). Of course mostly predictable cat stuff like "gimme food dammit" and "get your lazy ass moving and clean my litter box" or "you know how long it's been since we had a good petting session?" sometimes followed by "stop touching me or I'll make you sorry for it". She could be very expressive...

So basically just like a human woman :gasp: :lol: :sylvester:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki, jacobston, ShayoX, Matheus

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #15 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Show your pets !

Django's first baby tooth, at least the first i find home... Perhaps the ferocious beast thinks he's a clever dick...
:love:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, jacobston

3 years 2 weeks ago #16 by Sammy00
Replied by Sammy00 on topic Show your pets !
I have a dog, his name is Boner and his breed is Cane Corso. He has been living with me for 6 years and he is a very active boy. I took my dog kayaking with me a couple of times this summer. However, I have been preparing for this for a long time. I taught his commands to jump into a kayak, sit there quietly for a long time, jump out of a kayak, sit next to him for a long time. When it seemed to me that he had learned enough on land, we went to practice on the water but near the shore. After that we started swimming in kayaks. Everything was great, he is a wonderful partner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

3 years 2 weeks ago #17 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Show your pets !
The is a beautiful story, Sammy. Do you have any photos with your dog?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #18 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic Show your pets !
What a cute topic   , Ok so i have cats, the frst one his name Boosik he is pure cat parody he is american bombay he is very cute and talking very much   and love to sleep  But i love him very much  Here is picture
the other one sadly not with us today but he was from when we moved to new house he sit on the door enter always and we give him food after some days we decide take him home he is street cat so he go outdoor sometimes his name Barsik he even was main cat in street control other cats and etc he didnt like much talk but he know how open doors alone it was funny sometimes yes he love to sleep also ofc he was cute too i regret can't be that busik was meeting barsik and they can be friends because il work dad work and they alone not so nice   anyway we can't offer other cat here is pictures of Barsik          [ 
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, Maki, outis

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)