Movies & Series

2 years 4 months ago #739 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Movies & Series
Link to director / directrice (?) goes to German Wiki? you know what is meant 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #740 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker

If you want to get a more elaborated look at all the goebbels goering himmler criminals and their role next to the "fuhrer" than in this music video which is afaik based on a Walt Disney "propaganda" animation short film from WW2 I would recommend this TV documentary series

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #741 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Movies & Series
Well, i've already spoken about the book by Norman Mailer here ( OMG, already almost 10 years... ) and, of course, i still recommend to anyone to read it, if it's not yet done.

Tonight, i'll try to watch the 1958 Raoul Walsh movie based on this novel. Quite honestly, i don't believe that the movie will reach all the power of the book but just for knowing...

EDIT : For those who are interested, the link is here . Sorry, no pop-corn available... 

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 3 months ago #742 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
We have now two years of pandemic and it’s worse than ever. The last outbreak of this kind took place about 100 years ago and the number of victims in that time can only be estimated from 50 to 100 millions of dead from a today point of view.

the so-called Spanish flu
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 3 months ago #743 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Movies & Series

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki

2 years 2 months ago #744 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)