× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

Create server?

7 years 5 months ago #1 by czSemtex
Create server? was created by czSemtex
Hello everyone

I have a small problem :sos: , I do not see the server on HD2. About 2 years ago it worked, so I think that the problem is in setting , I do not know what's wrong. Thanks for any advice and assistance :gj:

How do I proceed?

I set up wifi-router ports 11001,11002,11003,11004 UDP 2332 TCP and same ports allow in gate firewall
I have also authorized the DMZ (demilitary zone)
I read your article on RPR Create servers, I forbade the IPv6 protocol as directed
All the files I run as administrator
I have a public IP address 178.255.175.45
I try to run the server on Windows 10 provider (provider is Beta Windows 10)

It would be best if I could help someone via TeamViewer and teamspek and saw my live setup. Thank Semtex:cookie:

Jsem hodná Plastická trhavina :-) /
I'm kind Plastic Explosives :-)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Create server?
I have very little experience setting up servers so can't help you there.
I do know not all providers allow all ports (like mine) so they get blocked at ISP side.

I assume you added your own server to favourites?
Is your server running right now? I added them to my favourites but don't see them. What is the server name?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: czSemtex

7 years 5 months ago #3 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Create server?
Please also read Play Online article and update your Windows hosts file as described.
Then try again. If it still does not work:

Can you join your own server?
Therefore in HD2 goto Multiplayer Server List and select "Enter Server IP",
enter your local IP and check if your server gets listed.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #4 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Create server?
You can briefly see the various instructions and the like helped me "instruction" by Oleg Frolov aka Matro$$kin

it is true in Russian but you can understand the main points I will describe them below:

Go to the DHCP Server or DHCP Reservation section (names may vary). Tk is usually a router serving a bunch of devices it spreads local addresses for all computers in a network. Each device
is assigned an address in the range 192.168.x.x. (192.168.1.1 - this is usually the router itself).

In the example, the game is on a computer with the name and local address HD2SERVER 192.168.1.104.Adresa
reallocated every 24 chasa.Poetomu for our companies need to address the goal (reserve)

Learn computer address in the local network and the mac address. To do this, write in the command line ipconfig / all

Take out a local ip and mac (physical) address. And assigns a device MAC address through permanent local ip.

Also, turn off the auxiliary service ip:

Deactivate the IP service. (IP Helper service)
To do this, click the shortcut Win + R and write "services.msc".

then you are looking for it in the list and disable

Resetting TCP / IP protocol using NetShell Utility

Download and run the program.
https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/kb/299357

Note: to work server antivirus can affect, and negative. It is advisable to disable antivirus / delete, and better not originally installed.

It can block the ports and the image
hosts.

Here is the link to the most instructions with screenshots it will be easier to understand

https://yadi.sk/d/U7MvLqcAjKvBg

I think using a translator that can even understand)

7 years 5 months ago #5 by czSemtex
Replied by czSemtex on topic Create server?
Thanks for the reply,I do not currently enabled server, but I tried it with a friend who was looking directly in the game, I tried to IP based both in popular and normally in the server list. and I tried to run the server in the game, and the server launcher is still the same problem:beat:

Jsem hodná Plastická trhavina :-) /
I'm kind Plastic Explosives :-)

7 years 5 months ago #6 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Create server?
I see on the screenshots that Domain is selected "Local", I dont remember, maybe it has to be "Internet"...
Are you accessing ServerManager from another computer ? If not, then there is no need to open port for Servermanager.
As I remember, game ports 11001-11004 (or what ever, main port and next 3 ports), should have opened TCP not UDP from computer firewall and router. There can be other settings in router that has to be changed to open ports and enable this servise.
In router, the HD2 service should be pointed to this computer IP(192.....) where this server is running.

*This is how I set up public server in 2014, (Now I have dynamic IP and very complicated router... :/).

The one who hesitates is lost !

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)