Just an idea...

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #1 by Nikita
Just an idea... was created by Nikita

Well lads, here's an idea that i have today, just tell what do you think about...

A new guessing game: The Who’s Who?

Rules:

- A referee is chosen for the map. The referee is the only one who is allowed to use = RpR = admin tools that can be used to identify the players, by their IP and / or their country.

- In time, each player spawn on the private = RpR = server, using an unusual and anonymous nickname that nobody knows except the player himself.

- All players must play the map in a normal way, without doing anything special that can be used to identify them. The choice of characters and weapons are free.

- TS and game chat are prohibited. Communication between players is allowed only with standard game commands.

- At the end of the map, all players try to guess who is who. The winner is the one who guesses the most.

Well, sure that this game will have a very short lifetime, but if it's possible, maybe we can have fun on 3 or 4 maps...

So, what do you mean, lads ?

EDIT : We have to find a way for the answers of each player, i think something like that : Each player write his answer to the referee, on the referee's Skype by example, without saying any word to the others. Then after the referee announce the final result.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morty, snowman, Hellcat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2 by Bassrapper
Replied by Bassrapper on topic Just an idea...
Nikita i like your idea and I think it will be funny to find out how much we know about our TeamMate`s :whistle:
But i think it will be better to Test it first and thereafter we can discuss about it if its a Awesome idea and if we will reply the new kind of playstyle.And maybe we have to Change some rules to make it more funnier and attractive

:D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

11 years 5 months ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Just an idea...

Well Bassrapper, as i say, it's just an idea, don't know if it's possible or not and, personally, i think that we don't have to expect too much about it, just having fun on a couple of maps but, of course, all suggestions and ideas are welcome. ;)

11 years 5 months ago #4 by Domi
Replied by Domi on topic Just an idea...
:lol:

I'm in !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Just an idea...
I guess we can get started tonight. I'm thinking there would be this problem:
- if someone joins and doesn't have any idea of what we are doing, what do we do?

That means we would have a start, because if someone joins, the referee can only
let him play like it is, without communicating with others, only with the referee.
Imagine Bill joining and Cat would ask him to reconnect with a new nickname so that
we don't know who he is.

So is it going to be the good ol Private Coop server or a new server i.e. =RpR=Guess Who?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #6 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Just an idea...
Ok, that's fine for me, but everyone will guess me because I'm very rare with my 100+ ping from the =RpR= team, so I'm easy to be guessed :lol:
And I can take care of the server snow ;) I will organise this "event"

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)