My story

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by ShayoX
My story was created by ShayoX
Well, the time to tell just came. I had enough of this f***g hiding and telling myself that its okay now cus it isn't!
My first Nick name was NikoTheReal(my english was shitty back then) ( i don't suppose to anyone to remember ;( ) then i got idea for new nick BoosT(my english was very very better then) (friend gave me idea so why not)
(I don't really want to write my story since these 2 years omg :D i started multiplayer with H&D2 game 2 years ago ) When i was BoosT i met you all and saw that you are best clan in the world and very nice guys, but i fucked* up with that alarm on the boat (norway) but i didn't really saw these snowman's messages due to connection problms that day with my internet, after i raised that alarm i saw these messages (if internet work properly that day i would see them before alarm i think) Oh, yes yes that was very stupid haha and i know it :P But when i got banned i realized what i have done. I couldn't sleep, could't be peaceful because i couldn't stop thinking about that ban (yes yes my fault 100% no need to tell) One day i tried to join server with boost nickname and i saw that WTF? im not banned? so i started to spam chat with apologizes and all sorry things but i don't think that someone checked it or saw it, because why should anyone check chat story. What else can i add hmmm.... then i realized that in CMD my ip changed to 192.168.0.100 and i realized why im not banned, because ip changed it self. Very few people told me to change IP BUT NO i wanted to wait for unban and dont do stupid things like ip change omfg, IDK what else i can add. If i forgot about something give a msg, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT HERE, I M SORRY SNOWMAN FOR FU****G THAT NORWAY MAP, now i realized that i was stupid as f**k , i think i have no more to add. Take care you guys. You folks are nice friends etc, you welcomed me very well. I don't ask you for forgiveness, i don't think my stupid norway action deserve it. I think i don't have nothing to add more :D Well. Take care. :gj:

PS: AGAIN i m terribly sorry :grumpy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic My story

Just remember one thing, Shay :

We don't ask you to be perfect, we don"t ask you to never make an error, we don't ask you to never fail. We all here, one day or another, we have made an error. The point is to accept it, to accept that, one day, you're not at your advantage and that you must explain yourself if you want to keep the trust.

We just ask you to behave as an adult and responsible person, here as in your real life.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, NL

8 years 7 months ago #3 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic My story
Thanks i will remember that now. :gj: PS: if i made EVER in my life error i always tried to escape as far as i can from it, i want someday it to change, to dont escape...

8 years 7 months ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic My story

No, you don't have to escape, because you cannot anyway, just because it's YOUR error, so you'll keep carrying it again and again.

The only way to win is to face it.

8 years 7 months ago #5 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic My story
2 years story?! You changed Niko the Real into BoosT into Shay in 2 weeks, not 2 years :embarassed:
And really YOU COULDN'T SLEEP FOR A BAN?! What will you do when (and if) you will get a bad score at school or your boss will fire you at work?! I don't want to imagine that...
Cmon Shay, if you came here and say HEY GUYS FORGIVE ME FOR BAN ON NORWAY, I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, no one would have kicked you from the forum or from the servers. I know RpR guys they are friendly and wise.

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 7 months ago #6 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic My story
By these 2 Years i mean i started to play Multiplayer 2 years ago sry my bad i edit it right now :embarassed:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)