2020 Otto & Justice Memorial

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #1 by snowman
2020 Otto & Justice Memorial was created by snowman

This special event is created to serve in the memory of our two fallen soldiers Shane aka Justice(hearth failure in 2011) and Marek aka Otto(battling pneumonia in 2015). Most of you have not met or shared little time with them. They were good friends, just like every one of you. It is a privilege to organize this event, in their memory, on the first weekend of November, each year, starting 2020. May the Lord grant us more happy times and wonderful memories playing together.

This special event will be organized for Saturday on `=RpR=Otto` and Sunday on `=RpR=Justice` starting 6-7 PM GMT. It is public so everyone can join and have fun with good friends :nod:

The mission lists will consist of 12 missions each. The first two missions will be permanent, meaning 10 other missions can be hand picked/suggested by you. The last missions played with Justice were Africa 3 (Oasis) and Normandy 2. The first mission for Otto as Team Leader was Czech 3 (Lumbermill) and one of the last missions together was Arctic 1. When you sign up here on the forum you get to pick one mission we can play from this list here :mm1:

Let's play for Otto and Justice! Wherever they are, let's make them proud of us!

Special thanks to Damni for his artwork and to Shay for Otto's Kukri knife mod << Download here.

Otto Missions List
Czech 3 Lumbermill
Arctic 1
Sicily 2 Stormbridge
Libya 3
Alps 2 Hunedoara
Sicily 1
Arctic 4
Brest Extended
Libya1
Alps 1 Fatal Airdrop
Africa 2
Czech 4 Village

Justice Missions List
Africa 3 Oasis
Normandy 2
Poland Enemy HQ
Czech 6 Iron Swarm
Burgundy 2
Africa 1 Airfield
Africa 5
Burma 1 Nightwing
Alps 1
Normandy 1
Libya 2
Czech 1 Train
Normandy 4 HantaYo
Burgundy 1
Czech 2
Burma 2 Kingslayer
Arctic 3
Ardennes 2 Liege

With Respect, Honor and Gratitude... Thank You! :heart:

Teamspeak Group :beer:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bladedancer, Nikita, Damni, Jiripotucek, Maki, Feldmarshal, ShayoX, WANGER, Florente, BierBuik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
I personally remember an event one night, when Otto mastered Sicily 2 Stormbridge in a totally bluffing way, finishing the map as last standing man and laughing while killing all those enemies who had previously turned his teammates into piles of dead meat bathing in a pool of blood at the bottom of this riverless valley. In memory of this epic demonstration by Otto, i would suggest to select Sicily 2 Stormbridge. :nod:

About Justice, if i remember well, the first time i met him was on Poland Enemy HQ. When i joined, he and BYTM where at the spawn point, playing shooting-football with a German helmet, wth... :rofl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 6 months ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
I was in that valley too, Nik. I remember that mission very well. Both missions added.
On Arctic 1 there was Otto, you and me that evening :nod:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

3 years 6 months ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
Yeah, you remember it ? If i'm not wrong there was also Cat, BK, Morty, perhaps Domi and Agu too...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 6 months ago #5 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
I will definitely join both and I hope to see as many players as possible.

If I had to suggest a mission, I'd probably go for the good old "Czech 6 Iron Swarm" :D

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

3 years 6 months ago #6 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
Yes, Nik, many of our long time friends where there :nod:

Damni, on what server would you prefer Czech 6 Iron Swarm?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Damni

• 43 birthday is today (57)