=RpR= Server

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #25 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: =RpR= Server

Hellcat wrote: .. and how many configs on server manager can we make then? still as it was before?

you mean how many servers we can run? We didn't reach the limit with last server setup and we won't do now. So i don't know ;)
All server configurations are backed.

//edit
Servers are back. Sorry for the delay :666:

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #26 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Re: =RpR= Server
I want you to do something, I know you're very busy, but when you have time, to make o copy of all the Sabre maps and on the inventory add JUST and ONLY the knife. No helmets, no medic kits, no guns, I want that server to be a challenge server to be hard to find enemy guns and other stuff. You can name the maps like for example "Brest_Elite" or how they were named before.
Tell me when you done it so I can make the server. Thx :mm1:

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

10 years 1 month ago #27 by betteryouthanme

Hellcat wrote: I want you to do something, I know you're very busy, but when you have time, to make o copy of all the Sabre maps and on the inventory add JUST and ONLY the knife. No helmets, no medic kits, no guns, I want that server to be a challenge server to be hard to find enemy guns and other stuff. You can name the maps like for example "Brest_Elite" or how they were named before.
Tell me when you done it so I can make the server. Thx :mm1:

I've uploaded our mpmaplist on my OneDrive account. Change what you want and send it back 8)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

10 years 1 month ago #28 by Hellcat
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3626ek3kkkrg1of/mpmaplist.txt
Make a backup of your maplist in case I've broken something :D but I think everything is at it should be
Let's see how people will like this server :whip:

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

10 years 1 month ago #29 by betteryouthanme
:gj: You may start to select maps sire.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellcat

10 years 1 month ago #30 by Hellcat
Danke

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)