TLC

3 years 4 months ago #1 by Damni
TLC was created by Damni
Opening another thread to discuss COOP matters :D
This time around it's about our renowned TLC.

While the rules and guidelines are pretty much all set already, the purpose of this post is to decide
how we're going to schedule it.
My idea is that it should be a regular event (maybe once a month) and at a date that's easy to remember
(e.g. first weekend of the month or first Sunday of the month).
So, whoever likes this kind of gamestyle knows that, every month, in that particular day, he's going to find
other people to play with.

Shall we start in January 2021?

Again, waiting for your suggestions.

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, p.jakub88

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic TLC
Thank you for reminding us we actually play organized coop :v:

Our classic TLC can be played any time and using any voice channel TS/Discord. It doesn't have to be organized in time, as recent events might have suggested. It seems to be a good idea to let the everyone know a date and time so they can plan joining. I've always announced suggestions about an upcoming TLC several days to 1 week before we started. It would be a great idea to keep this kind of organization.

Yes we could host a private coop TLC for Teamspeak on a certain Sunday in the month... either the first or last weekend. It can be joined by anyone willing to install Teamspeak and has interesting in organized coop style. The same can be possible for everyone who has Discord. That's why a section for discussions and upcoming events has been created there also.

Can we play spontaneously as... let's say this weekend? Sure we can! Simply use Teamspeak or Discord as a voice channel. Get in touch with one of our Admins or Staff in the Server Management office, in case you are not already there. (Yes, I know, the offices will be operational soon.) As I mentioned, I'm not going to keep organizing events every week like I used to. It's up to everyone to step forward and suggest what they want to play. Keep in mind that most of our friends don't have the initiative to organize games. Most are not willing to communicate outside the small circle of friends they know. That why the idea of activity via offices has been suggested... not to mention the survey. I am not going to spend my life inviting everyone for a game and asking what they would like to play :what:

I agree with the starting weekend of the month for Teamspeak starting January 2021 :gj:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damni

3 years 4 months ago #3 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic TLC
OK. Scrap the regular event model then.

Also I keep forgetting this TS/Discord dilemma.

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #4 by snowman

Damni wrote: OK. Scrap the regular event model then.

Also I keep forgetting this TS/Discord dilemma.

It is a regular event. We can even update the Upcoming Events module with the name and date "Private TLC (Teamspeak) <br> Sunday, 03.01.2021". It has to be updated monthly with a new date. Then it's all up to a missions list and a nice photo/artwork for each month. Same goes for "Private TLC (Discord) <br> Sunday, 31.01.2021" - or any date and missions list suggested.

Edit: Any unofficial private coop/TLC can be set up when it's requested.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

3 years 3 months ago #5 by snowman
We have a TLC this Sunday hosted with Teamspeak. Let's create a missions list. Here's a classic for those who would like to take it slow :idea:

Alps 1 Fatal Airdrop :binocs:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Damni

3 years 3 months ago #6 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic TLC
Classic you say? Hm arctic 1 extended day for now
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)