Heroes & Generals

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1 by betteryouthanme
Heroes & Generals was created by betteryouthanme

Offical videos

Gameplay videos:
H&G Gameplay Commentary - First Look
Heroes and Generals #1 - Gameplay

Personally i don't like the F2P character. You have to buy everything in this game, even ammunition when you run out of. And the gold you earn in battle is far too less to fully experience the game. As a consequence you have to pay for it.
Also you are always bound to the campaign. So you can't open your own server playing just some maps.

However the atmosphere is great and i really enjoy playing it. It's definetly worth a try even with no coop mode.

Require a beta key here .

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Ultimate Force

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Heroes & Generals
To me the idea of the game is well thought and I really like how the game gives
you freedom, but from the gameplays I've seen, the game really needs a lot of
work. The game is pretty far away from what I imagine it to be. The perfect coop
would be a combination between H&G and H&D. I haven't tried the game myself - my
PC isn't compatible, but I'll look for future updates.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ultimate Force

11 years 2 months ago #3 by Blackburn
Replied by Blackburn on topic Heroes & Generals
I remember reading another H&D 2 group that this game "Heroes & Generals" that it was the next H&D3 something on those lines but I disagree the new H&D 2 is Invasion 1944 its a ww2 mod for Arma 2 its a really good mod. Although arma 2 requires a hardcore pc where as H&D 2 probably works on a low spec laptop but Invasion 1944 is awesome as you can make your own missions, training camps etc its the new HD3

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #4 by Zdenda
Replied by Zdenda on topic Heroes & Generals
Yo guys, the game is in beta phase, and thus there are many things not done yet. Its already good to see how well they made it up till now. You know whats better than HD2 here? The forums and open feedback. Is there something you would want to change, add, invent or make better any way? Play the game and tell them about it, because they wait for your feedback. If you ask for it, you will get it. Its a game that is supposed to be player´s WW2 paradise... so go and get it ;). Want coop? Ask for it... give suggestions... ideas, .. anything. I think the mode is already very well thought out. You can become leader in the map and give orders... its really great... =), and with you suggestions it will in the future be even better ;)

I have already added some suggestions here:

http://forum.heroesandgenerals.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5861
http://forum.heroesandgenerals.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6012

Have fun! =)

=°«{27th Armoured Tiger Ðivision}»°=

11 years 2 months ago #5 by Ultimate Force
Replied by Ultimate Force on topic Heroes & Generals
The game looks brilliant, I would really like to try it out. I already have 2 beta keys. But im not having much luck installing this game on windows 8 as the installation keeps freezing for me. Has anyone had any luck installing this game on Windows 8? :/

11 years 2 months ago #6 by Blackburn
Replied by Blackburn on topic Heroes & Generals
Windows 8 ouch that looks horrible it reminds me of an ipad don't like the look of it at all I can imagine there's gonna be problems with this Operating system.

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)