HD2 Objectives friendly competitive teamplay

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #1 by Commissar
Hello everyone who has known me for a longer time knows i really like HD2 objectives. Unfortunately there were not that many objetives matches lately and i like to change that.

This is public event however people can join in teams of 5-6 (depending on total players this number can change, if you don't have a team don't worry we will try to find one for you)

For now i don't plan to make this a weekly event since i need to see first who is interested and who is not. The event will be held on the 5th of December starting at 8PM CET.

Now the event would require voice communication since this is a team based event (one must at least join the voice channel but it would be the best if one talked as well) the platform will be Discord and it will be held on the RpRclan Discord server.

I'm the boss, if you want to apply your team or you want any information about the event you can do it by contacting me on the RpR discord. You can also apply your team by contacting =RpR=Wanger. I will post the teams here after each day when there is a full one

The rules are fairly simple
-No glitching of any kind
-No grenades
-Only one Medkit per team
-No leaning while in a prone position

If somebody is confirmed cheating his/her entire team will be banned from the event.

Im looking forward playing with you guys see you on the battlefield
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, josua, WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #2 by Commissar
Replied by Commissar on topic HD2 Objectives friendly competitive teamplay
Allright then, so far there are two full teams for the event

Team 1: Commissar, Wanger, Greg, Xiadz, Dayron
Team 2: Confused Master, Melber, FlashX, Pirate, Freddy

There are currently two people who are looking for a team, if they can't get one until the event they will each join one of the two teams
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, josua, Maki, WANGER

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic HD2 Objectives friendly competitive teamplay
Few photos from last night. Participants:

Commissar, Dayron, Maki, DJ, Matro, Wanger, Greg, British Bulldog, Freddy, Mihai, Max, Barbossa, Melber, Pepa, Matke, Xiadz, Zbyyna, Matheus and Snowman

:smurfs2:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

3 years 3 months ago #4 by PhantomStar
Replied by PhantomStar on topic HD2 Objectives friendly competitive teamplay
Is there by any chance, little hope that You will launch such an event once again? I am very interested. :)

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic HD2 Objectives friendly competitive teamplay
Anyone can do it. Right now the main objective is for me to finish and make our offices public. These will help organize our community.

We have simple guidelines to help you host a successful event like this one. You can check the Home page on the module Upcoming Events or the HD2 menu here under " Organize Events ". You can also set discussions on Discord and additionally create a topic here, so everyone can see what event you have planned. The point is take your time, make it simple and it will work :gj:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)