× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 1 week ago #55 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I banned jakubczak for teamkilling

jakubczak was unbanned by Feldmarshal after jakubczak explained it was an unfortunate grenade.

Edit: Jakubczak was unbanned see

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #56 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Banned Jorg PL for team killing with flak truck on realism. Could have been accident but I think not because Jorg was already annoying for some games. First reconnecting on realism, I had to kick him because he didn't take me seriously. After that he screwed Mafia Deal mission by firing too early, probably also an accident but all together I felt he needed a little lesson. I have video of the team kill but I don't feel like editing and uploading.
Ban will not be forever, just so he learns.

Edit: reconnected as Nozownik, ban may be longer if he reconnects in minutes with different IP and name which tells me it's not the first time he is banned.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Feldmarshal

9 years 1 week ago #57 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Evidence of reconnecting on Realism server.

Today, 20:25 French time. I played as SaYesSa.

FeelTheLove reconnected after dying.
I sent an admin warning message via RSC

Will ban him next time if he does reconnect again.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #58 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Banned GoPro and vm for (revenge) team killing. vm started it, not sure if intentional or accident but suicide with grenade and he never said sorry.
Unfortunately this also affects dg who is apparently playing from the same IP as vm, nothing I can do, they can fight it out together.
Will let them sweat for a while.

Notice that our unban instructions are too long to be displayed fully, maybe this can be changed?

Edit, VM and hopefully DG were unbanned on april 8 2015, see this topic

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #59 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Player XYZ banned

Sabre server, today 21:45 French time.
I played as Police Python 357

XYZ and Wituch joined together on Burgundy 1. I precise that, for now, i have nothing against Wituch, it's just for saying it seems they know each other because they joined exactly together and both are from Poland., if i'm not wrong.

So, we played Burgundy 1 in a quite normal way. Just at the end, when all other objectives were accomplished, XYZ deliberately killed the collaborationist, wasting the map doing so but, well, i said to myself let it be, the map is done and, moreover, at this moment it's no more time to send any warning message because the server switch on the next map quite immediately.

So, entering the next map, Burgundy 2, XYZ started to mess it up, entering with a pistol ( Burgundy 2 with a pistol, well, let me see that... :sarcy: ).
He didn't took any precaution, running on and, of course, he was immediately killed by patrolman. I started to think "wtf, what is he doing ? ".
He respawn, do the same thing and, of course, got the same punition by patrolman.

He respawn again, this time with a knife, and started to spam orders "advance, advance". Of course, i ignore it. Then he came to me, attack me with his knife and let me quite dead, i was maybe 98% wounded. At this moment, i sent a message on console, saying "do it again and you'll be banned". I switch a couple of seconds for launching RSC and when i was back, i saw he answered "ok". Then, he killed me by nade, so i banned him immediately.

Before leaving the server for doing this report, i sent a message on console for Wituch, saying that admins are anywhere, everywhere, just in case he would be inspired by the behaviour of XYZ...

Evidence screenshots are here. Evidence video is uploading on my Vimeo account, will be available in maybe one hour.

EDIT : NL or Snow, you may delete my previous post announcing this ban. --> done (NL)

EDIT 2 : Evidence video is here.

I would add that XYZ will have to be very, very persuasive to change my mind about his ban. :devil:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Feldmarshal

9 years 1 week ago #60 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I banned Ahmadd for teamkilling. I saw two times how he team kill,first time on Libya 1 and second time on Libya 2 :grumpy:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL

• 43 birthday is today (57)