× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

7 years 9 months ago #403 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Banned Salopard de boche for reconnecting on Realism, ignoring an admin and saying he doesn't care about the rules.
Ban will be 3 days because as far as I know it is his first offence, not sure. So unban on july 17th.

He was also asked by Maquisard to change his name earlier today, the name means something like "kraut bastards", as far as I understand a term used by the French during WW2 to describe the nazis.
I guess Pat felt it was not in line with our rules, I am not so sure myself, in the end Salopard was not kicked for his name. Maybe Pat can explain why he feels he should change his name, could be a cultural thing.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #404 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Scorpio88's ban expired today.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 9 months ago #405 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
About bastards of krut, it is in fact about an insult or rather a resentful term has the encontre of the German army during the World War II. If this naming was common during the war, I find that today it is not acceptable , especially coming certainly from a person who didn't know her.
All countries that participated in the various wars have certainly committed atrocities , there is good and bad soldiers, but it is necessary to know forgive and forget with time, while paying tribute to the victims. Did he participated in the war for this nickname?
Personally , this remark is valid for all the resentful nicknames given to the soldiers of the other countries, it's like saying bastards of Ruskov or polak !
This nickname somewhat shocked me, that's why I asked him to change it .
:nod:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

7 years 9 months ago #406 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

Maquisard83 wrote: About bastards of krut, it is in fact about an insult or rather a resentful term has the encontre of the German army during the World War II. If this naming was common during the war, I find that today it is not acceptable , especially coming certainly from a person who didn't know her.
All countries that participated in the various wars have certainly committed atrocities , there is good and bad soldiers, but it is necessary to know forgive and forget with time, while paying tribute to the victims. Did he participated in the war for this nickname?
Personally , this remark is valid for all the resentful nicknames given to the soldiers of the other countries, it's like saying bastards of Ruskov or polak !
This nickname somewhat shocked me, that's why I asked him to change it .
:nod:

Okay, so he will have to change his name before we unban him? Because you didn't kick him or warn him as an admin.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago #407 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
I'll wait for July 17 after banishment to explain myself to him , if he don't change his name this time, I would take the measures necessary .....

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #408 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
My two cents about that (can be deleted):Maybe this player does ignore that the last defenders of the Reichtag on May 1945 were the French SS of the Charlemagne division... Çà fait désordre un peu, hein...?

• spartacus birthday is today (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 1 day (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 5 days (28)