Today In History

8 years 2 months ago #361 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Today In History
C'mon, i feel hearing at Donald Trump. When a terrorist reaches the point of his attack, the game is over, Serkses. D'you really think that it would have been different with a gun in the hand of each people in Bataclan ? So, explain me why, in USA, the country the most armed in the world, when you can have a gun at the supermarket, there were so many dead, every week, in universities or similar ? You talk about your child at school at 6 years old? Pray for that he comes back to home alive, in a country were each fool can have a full arsenal on him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #362 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic Today In History
Nikita... Every guy have penis but not everyone is rapist... I dont see on streets people raping every girl.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #363 by Nikita

Okay, i prefer to stop this discussion because i'm turning angry. Just one word, for ending it : Clinton said recently that USA were not France. The opposite is also true, France is not USA. If you want a gun in the hand of each people, it's your right to have this opinion, but struggle for that in your country, not mine. And i make wishes for that you never suffer a terrorist attack in these conditions.

8 years 2 months ago #364 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Today In History
First of all, the Allies did not bomb out of hate or to seek revenge or to conquer.
If the Axis knew the Allies would consider the option to even kill civilians, they
would've stopped if they really cared about their own people. And the so called
civilians are only innocent when we talk about the fact that they didn't know better.
Any revolution showed that when the people didn't agree with something, they
can change the head of the state and even it's laws. All people who were not
nazi or fascists were simply seducted by these two ideologies until they realized
it was too late to turn back.

I agree with carring weapons, but here you have to see how civilized the society
in that country is. In US, the attacks actually occur where people don't carry weapons,
like schools and cinemas most often. And here is were the proof that their NSA
suveilance of phone and emails is just a VERY BIG waste of money, because none
of the attacks were actually prevented. I think in Europe only Holland and Switzerland
would be able to not kill themselves if anyone was allowed to carry weapons. The
same I can say about South Korea and Japan... of course, just my opinion :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 2 months ago #365 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Today In History
Don't overestimate Holland, plenty of morons here too...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 2 months ago #366 by Nikita
February 20, 1962

Aboard the spacecraft Friendship 7, John Glenn becomes the first American to orbit the Earth .

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)