× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 8 months ago #163 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please

NL wrote: Soufiane reported the players in pic below, looks like TK orgy, let's keep an eye on them:

Not only to keep an eye, NL. In my opinion, this is a blatant case of deliberate and repeated TK.

I suggest interception and straight ban at sight. :devil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #164 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I don't agree Nik, how can I be sure I ban the right player based on just a name? I mean Kevin and Vince are pretty generic names more players could use. Pepinillo is a bit more out of the ordinary but before I ban for TK I like to see it happen myself if possible.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #165 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Arf! NL, sorry i misunderstood that, i thought you already had their IP informations. NP. :undecided: :/

8 years 8 months ago #166 by NL
Kicked Barney_Calhoun from Realism for reconnecting, after that explained and he said he understood. Rest of the session it was fun to play with him.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 8 months ago #167 by NL
Banned °[¤RedShadow¤]°szeregowy Majer for team killing. Was first time I saw since his one day ban when he was also team killing. This time it was obvious, so he can stay banned until he explains himself and says at least sorry and then we'll see what we do.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Feldmarshal

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #168 by NL
Gave =RpR=Bl@deD@ncer a temporary ban for disobeying rules.
He is always connected to the servers without playing for long periods of time. This way he often blocks missions or nextmap/restart votes.
It is also not clear why he is still a =RpR= member, he never comes to the forum and he does not have admin rights. Like Maquisard says, he actually gives =RpR= a bad name with this behavior.

also see this post about him

Edit: snowman unbanned bladedancer after they had contact. Snow will try to tell Bladedancer to not stay on the servers while inactive. Continued breaking of this rule may lead to another ban.

• Wójt birthday is in 1 day (28)