× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 8 months ago #157 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Kicked silvio for reconnecting on Realism server.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, iBeLKa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #158 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I suggest to admins to keep an eye on player Eldart.

This player is around since a couple of days, as far as i know, i noticed him online maybe yesterday or the day before yesterday.

Well, this player didn't broke any serious rule since i saw him but :

- He enters a current map without saying anything, even not a single Hi
- He plays as a rusher, doesn't care about his lives and the consequences for others players
- He often enter a current map, act as a Rambo, get killed several times and disconnect, without any consideration of the game of other players.
- He was playing right now on Sabre and did the same way. At a moment, after being killed two or three times, due to his own behaviour, he says "TY for cover". I don't know if it's irony or something elese so i ask "you said ?", then he disconnected.

I smell incoming problems with this player if he doesn't change his behaviour when other players are already online. :mm1:

EDIT : I tried to record something with Fraps. Checking it now to see if we can see something about that on the video.

EDIT 2 : Afaik, he's from Mexico

Sorry NL, maybe not the right forum but i didn't know where to post this :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #159 by Kure
Replied by Kure on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Warned player Monte Christo (with tm) but I think it will have no effect. He killed me twice (Rabbit), then he was attacking another player (shooting at his foot), then we were waiting long time to regroup with him. As I see from his playstyle he is a greenhorn in this game and he has no idea what he´s doing. I tried to warn him, but Im not sure if he understood. I´m not sure if BAN him (it´s on you I dont have neither RSC, neither adminlogin :D ) or let him play and see if he calms down (because he is a beginner). What do you think ?

EDIT: There is possible that he killed me twice because he is really noob and didnt see if Im a german or not, twice. But it´s only theory

The world can kick you when you’re down
And it shows no mercy
It makes them smile to see you frown
But just wait and they will see
This would kill the weaker man
But it’s been keeping me alive
Through all the negativity
Somehow I know I will survive
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 8 months ago #160 by NL
Will keep an eye on him.

8 years 8 months ago #161 by NL
Soufiane reported the players in pic below, looks like TK orgy, let's keep an eye on them:

8 years 8 months ago #162 by NL
I forgot to report yesterday that I banned °[¤RedShadow¤]°szeregowy Majer for a few team kills that may have been accidents but it were 4 in a short time and he was destroying all verhicles on libya 2 so in the end the mission could not be finished. Since as far as I know it was his first offense and there is a chance he just had a bad day I unbanned him again today. But he should be warned now...next time will be a longer ban.

• Wójt birthday is in 2 days (28)