× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 5 months ago #193 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Kicked Radovan for reconnecting on Realism server.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #194 by NL
Gave Cagy a warning for insulting and possibly a deliberate team kill. Below it will become clear that there is a good chance he got provoked by Klostermann, who is always in conflict with other players.

So I gave Klostermann his last and final warning today, next time I (or another admin) see him insult, team kill or otherwise display unwanted behavior he should be banned and it will be permanent.
SEE SOME EARLIER HISTORY HERE
As you can read Klostermann is constantly drawing negative attention for a longer period.
Since his last unban I have seen him play a few times and more often than not he comes into conflict with other players. For example: I accidentally team killed him and before you get a chance to say sorry (TK sometimes happens to all of us) he will call you a "fucking idiot", not just with me, I have seen it many times.

He will also revenge team kill and than quickly leave the server: these shots are from about 2 weeks ago:

Today he was in conflict with Cagy and Tata (never saw Tata do anything wrong) and I did not get everything in screenshots but it paints a general picture. Like I said, Klostermann always manages to get into conflict with other players, many times because he was team killed by accident which it seems he can't accept.
So I gave him a final warning. I also explained to him (again) that if he has a problem with another player he should report it to us and not revenge team kill or start insulting.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

8 years 5 months ago #195 by NL
BTW: AKJ is also moving towards at least a temporary ban, I see him team kill more and more and not always accidents.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #196 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

This is enough with this clown Klostermann. All admins, please shoot to kill. :rambo:

Also, AKJ is playing a borderline game since too many time now. Patience limits have been reached now and, these times, i'm not really in the mood to listen about "understanding" and magnanimity.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #197 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Banned RAF-116 for teamkilling and playing as rambo. He killed us twice times (I played with Mimile) and he did nothing.. any apologize for his behavior...

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, NL, Maki, Johnson

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #198 by NL
Banned Cagy for constantly being afk but staying on server.
You can see he was already warned about this HERE
The last days I see him constantly being afk, sometimes getting disconnected after 10 minutes because of inactivity, many times just staying in player select menu, blocking the server. Today again on Brest, Normandy3 Bridge and Libya2. He simply says I go eat but stays on server.

In combination with his warning the other day for insulting ( see here he has been breaking too many rules lately. This time he can come to the forum to say sorry and get unbanned, I am not going to chase his ass again on other servers.

So rules broken so far:

-staying on server (many many times, not just forgetting, announcing he will be afk)
-insulting
-not reporting bad players on forum
-revenge team killing (most likely)

Edit: aka gogo

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Wójt birthday is in 1 day (28)