× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 2 weeks ago #295 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Banned maverick who is, as far as I know a friend of Meow. (also from India)
Banned for reconnecting on Realism server. First gave him a warning, tried to communicate but no response so banned him.
I think he speaks English and that he knows the rules so I don't know what is up with him.

Ban will be for 1 week.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Femto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #296 by NL
Unbanned Maverick (see above this post) after we had a little conversation in TS.

Attachments:

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #297 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Double Warning for Miramolin, josef svjek & MAX(RUS) for Teaming up in DM
and later josef & MAX(RUS) both recieved kick for ignoring my 2rd warning

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Serkses

8 years 2 weeks ago #298 by NL
Banned dragon987c for reconnecting on Realism server but more importantly ignoring 2 admins (me and meow). He was explained the rules, asked several times to disconnect or suicide but just kept playing ignoring admin instructions. Normally I would have kicked but such display of ignoring admins irritates me and after he is banned he has the nerve to ask "why", sometimes these guys are unbelievable.

Ban will be until wednesday.

Attachments:

8 years 2 weeks ago #299 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Banned Josef Svejk from DM server as a report from Meow. Ban is for 1 week, until 1st May.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 2 weeks ago #300 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Warning for Josef Svejk & RC (Er Sardo)_Evergreen TBM for teaming up in DeathMatch Josua server

as Josef Svejk , neglecting my 7th Warning and ignoring my messages which were intended for him and Addressing me with silly names like "Pussy" and "Ugly"

Update :- Josef banned for a week

Er Sardo and Josef were using dress code to recognise each other especially by not wearing any headwear
I already had suspicion about this two fellows , I logged incognito , to test them I dressed and armed exactly like Josef to see whether Er Sardo hits me or not and as expected he didn't shot me and it was revealed that they were acting as a team

Video :-

In this video, we can see I have dress alike Josef and how Er Sardo was confused and didn't shot any of us

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Steeyk

• Wójt birthday is today (28)