× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

7 years 11 months ago #319 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
If I look at ISP I am quite sure Torok is Swinm.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #320 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
The hell, not this swinm guy again :leave:

7 years 11 months ago #321 by NL
Banned Cagy for bad attitude and shooting a NPC on purpose thus failing the mission.

We were playing CZ4 Harts War and het wanted to regroup but we still had to get Schumann.
First you can see him shoot my car for no reason at all, I let that go.
Then we capture Schumann and he kills him obviously on purpose.

Cagy is a long time player, has been banned before (only unbanned when we did the general pardon) and knows (or should know) our rules by now and how we want players to behave on our servers.
For that reason the ban will be 2 weeks, until june 1st.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #322 by NL
Kicked qwe for reconnecting on realism server, he never seems to communicate with anyone so I am not sure if he speaks English.
Judging by his "skills" I think he is pretty new to the game.

Edit: I joined qwe on justice as NL and asked him if he speaks english, again no reaction (he is from Russia)

Attachments:

7 years 11 months ago #323 by NL
Asked Gurgul to not stay on server when not playing. 2 days ago he was in player select menu for a long time.
He said he understood but I am not 100% sure if he did (Russian)

7 years 11 months ago #324 by NL
Steeyk banned ???? for killing NPC Ken Wills. He tried to speak to him but no response.
???? is from Ukraine and doesn't seem to speak any English (or just doesn't respond). The ???? in his name are probably because he uses Cyrillic script so maybe when we speak to him he does not detect we are speaking to him, but I doubt that.

I have had my sights on ???? too for 2 weeks or so and a ban was inevitable because what I saw him do in this period was:
-TK'ing, not always on purpose but NEVER a sorry in any way (or even a reaction in his own language)
-several NPC kills, sometimes failing missions by that
-logging off while having crucial docs on him (they disappear and you fail mission)
-being afk, blocking a regroup of players at end of mission

The reason I did not ban him before Steeyk is because I was unsure if he is just a new player not knowing any better, but like I said, with all these things a ban was coming one day.

Not sure what to suggest for ban period, I am 99% sure he will not come to the forum and most likely uses a dynamic IP anyway. I suggest keeping him banned until someone is able to speak to him in his own language or maybe he speaks Russian, so we can explain our rules.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Steeyk

No upcoming Birthdays