× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #175 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Banned #Pani[Q]a™. Ruslan_R again because he was already banned as #Pani[Q]a™. RuSSinov.
Apart from that his brother #Pani[Q]a™. Joker was banned yesterday by Serkses for insulting.
They both use the same IP so letting one play means the other can play too, even if they have not been unbanned.

Ruslan or RuSSinov was banned after he reconnected with his name RuSSinov while he was asked to remove the SS from his name. He understood and changed it but still reconnected with this name on =RpR= servers. Apart from that I invested time in the issue trying to explain to him and changing his name on the forum and so on. Now he is accusing a =RpR= admin of insulting without prove.

See: History
See: BAN NOTE

Edit: unbanned.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #176 by NL
Banned (, )( ,)Boobs! for team killing 7 or 8 times in a short time, at least 6 were no accident.
Apparently Boobs is a girl (a few players said so and also herself) and I got offered a blowjob for unban...I don't appreciate that kind of talk (well not in a game anyway) and in combination with here name I think she is probably an adolescent who just discovered the power of sexuality :)
She kept logging in and saying sorry but she can come here to say sorry and ask for unban.

Edit: unbanned after apologies HERE

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 6 months ago #177 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Banned Libanese RC for glitching on RpR deathmatch.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #178 by NL

Serkses wrote: Banned Libanese RC for glitching on RpR deathmatch.

I unbanned him again because you give no form of evidence about warning him not to glitch (we warn first - than ban).
You could have given us a screenshot where you try to talk to him, we see him glitch, or a video, or chatbox screenshot where other players complain etc.

I tried to talk to you about this in PM but you never gave me a reaction...
It has been ongoing that we asked you to provide evidence when you ban someone, like here and here

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses

8 years 6 months ago #179 by NL
Kicked and gave warning to Nirmo (BIH) for reconnecting on Realism server.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #180 by NL
I banned !BIALA RASA! because of his name. In Polish this means White Race. He disconnected after I asked him as admin to change his name because we don't want racist stuff on our servers. He later reconnected as ONR and under this name I banned him. The ONR is a Polish far right movement that has white power and anti Jewish sentiments. See links below if you are interested. This guy will have to learn that our servers are no platform for this kind of uneducated bullshit.

ONR 1993
ONR 1934

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• spartacus birthday is in 4 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 5 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 9 days (28)