× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #151 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please

snowman wrote: In the process of banning Boost for ruining a map I tried to finish for 1 week. He is
already banned in TS and forum. Who is responsible for giving him the password
to our private server? Why? :upset:

Flo we got into a discussion and moved that discussion HERE

FYI

Below what Snow said about BoosT ban:

snowman wrote: 1st thing: If someone gives a password to others we don't know, there should be
a notice to one of the admins, at least.

2nd thing: I warned Kure and this guy to wait. I was almost finished with a mission
which took some good coordination and planning. Kure said he waited at the spawn,
while the other guy must be the one at the ship triggering the alarm. I said "wait a bit",
"please wait" and "don't join yet".

I don't remember seeing any "Hello" messages or asking if he can join, from this guy.

I was alone on the server, so I decided to have a try at this mission in my own style.

3rd thing: I created and account for this guy after contacting me on my personal email
address. This means, he either had problems or was a someone already banned in
the past. I did it and after some days, I see he has password to our servers and playing
as a little child. He either stole it, already knew it or someone gave it to him.

4th thing: Who the F*#! leaves the server when I ask who went on board and sounded
the alarm? Oh, he had connection problems? "He tried to shoot someone when he got
spotted and his weapon didn't shoot, he reconnected to make it work again." It's a private
server. When someone is already playing for a while, you ask if it's possible to join the
current mission.

He stays banned, no matter what.

Edit: Boost was unbanned by snowman in this reply

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #152 by NL

NL wrote: Banned WANGER for reasons mentioned in THIS POST

The ban will be for 1 month from today.

I decided the ban for WANGER will be permanent. Today I was "listening in" on a server where he was with BoosT. I was concerned Boost would share the private PW so decided to check under a cover name. Text below shows you Boost is more intelligent than WANGER, Boost suspected right away it was me, well he was right :) Yes I am a sneaky bastard but it's a good way to see players' true colors.

Now, I don't care he calls me a motherfucker and a dick but what is obvious to me is he still doesn't understand he broke our rules, even after having them explained to him and him agreeing to them. Also, right after his ban I spoke to him to give him a chance to explain himself. In that conversation I also told him that the reason for his ban is not only breaking the "speak english" rule but also the reconnecting to Realism server after knowing the rules and about damaging the trust he got from me. I invested time in him by explaining our rules, explaining stuff about the game and missions, gave him advice about how to become a =RpR= member. All only so that when he thought he was without an admin on our servers he could wipe his ass with our rules.

So I have no trust about him being any different in the future and I don't think we need him on our servers.
I will never stop to be amazed how banned players always feel it's the admin doing wrong and never themselves.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, iBeLKa, Feldmarshal, Sasha, ShayoX

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #153 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please

NL wrote: Yes I am a sneaky bastard but it's a good way to see players' true colors.

And you're right, baby. Who knows, maybe one of these night we'll meet, it might be me, the other bitch over there, on the opposite pavement, with the red cap ... :rofl:

EDIT : Clean it when you want, you know i'm a fucking joker ... :sarcy: ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

8 years 8 months ago #154 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic ban notes - for admins only please
:rofl: :grumpy:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 8 months ago #155 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I banned Rusinov again for broke the rules. He still use nickname with "SS" :grumpy:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL, iBeLKa

8 years 8 months ago #156 by NL
omg, what is with these people?

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)