× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 9 months ago #109 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
On another note, and this is why I said in the PM Artem is quite a common name. The artem in your RSC banlist screenshot is not the same artem as in your online players list. But, the online player artem was banned before in the same IP range and is in the banlist on another position. This is why I had to research a little. Must be very careful with these names, sometimes 1+1 = not 2 :)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #110 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic ban notes - for admins only please
OK, no problem for Monkey, on the other hand I shall keep an eye for artem, there was also Godlike ( PL) in the game. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 9 months ago #111 by NL

Maquisard83 wrote: OK, no problem for Monkey, on the other hand I shall keep an eye for artem, there was also Godlike ( PL) in the game. ;)

Like I said, you can ban him even when he is not online, you have all his info.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

8 years 8 months ago #112 by NL
I gave Monkey D Dragon (Rs_Emy) a warning for playing with only grenades and no weapons, running into enemies like a mad man.
I have warned him about this play style before, and have seen him doing it for the last few weeks again on several occasions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 8 months ago #113 by NL
Gave DG and VM a warning for majority voting nextmap.
I was playing alone on justice, tiger tomb for about 30 minutes, 80 kills / 0 death and they join.
They ask "restart?"and I said "no restart pls".
Then they started a vote which of course I could not stop. Restarts can be fine but only if everybody agrees or a big majority.
This was just abuse in my opnion where they cared only about themselves and not other players.
I kicked them and did a nextmap, gave them a warning not to do such a vote again. Of courser their English is very weak, but that is not my problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #114 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please
In my opinion there is no question to accept that players can act in this way, by wanting to monopolize a public server, a coop server moreover,
as if they were at home, style private party in Beverly Hills and first circle of handpicked VIP's ... Why not security guards in black suit, Ray Ban and headset to clear intruders, those who are already there (and who are at home, by the way, as NL is a clan member) ...? :sarcy:

It's stunning brazenness and i think that this kind of behaviour must not be tolerated. NL, did they answer you something after you warned them ?
Well, i guess one can argue that it's not written in our rules... Sooo, maybe we have to write it too ...? In Arial, in bold or in purple ...? :sarcy:

Additionally, if i'm not wrong, in a recent pass we had already to deal with DG and VM ... :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)