× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 9 months ago #115 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please

Rs_Funzo wrote: Sorry if I write here Jo, because I'm not an admin, but I just want to say that I met several times VM and DG in the past in deathmatch and occupation. They like to play alones and when someone connects, they kick him with "vote kickplayer". I'm pretty sure that if you didn't kick them, they would have had kicked you. They did it many times, at least with me, even if I used different nicks.
In my opinion they deserve a permanent ban. No pity for such idiots.

NP problem Dani, these kinds of answers will be removed after a while :)
Well, I have played often with DG and VM (coop) and they never kicked me before. TBH even after many hours of play they are still noobs but that is no reason for ban :P But you are right that they almost always play alone.

@Nik, yeah a while ago they came into trouble for revenge team killing, well one of them and the other had same IP so was banned too, can't be bothered right now to look who it was. I also gave them a warning once for glitching.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #116 by NL
Explained the rules on Realism server to Amelia after he/she reconnected.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #117 by NL
Banned IP range 109.81.209.0-109.81.209.255 for Dan Jirasek

Saw a player calling himself "Za vsechny kriva obvineni" which means "For all the false accusation" and checked the IP and saw it was same range as Dan's and also from the same provider. Soon after it looks like Dan crashed thheDeatmatch server as we know he can So it's rather cynical that he says we accuse him falsely just to prove us right by abusing his skills one more time...
True character shown, once again.

Edit: Dan Jirasek's forum account has also been banned.

AKA: Honza Czech

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Maki, iBeLKa

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #118 by NL
Banned 7abozo for team killing.
Was playing on Justice and when map started I left for a short while to go to the toilet and get some coffee.
I returned to see he was killing me with a nade. After I respawned he did it again.

I have had my eye on him for a while because I have seen him teamkill before and also being abusive to other players.
I think he is a young player so the ban doesn't have to be forever, he just needs to learn.

Edit: aka mo3gza

8 years 8 months ago #119 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Thank you, NL, I already had an eye on him (of Egypt) .I had already made him the remark to the teamkilling subject, but not as admin .He had answered me that he did not understand the English language! But later with another pen name, he correctly spoke English!!!

I also have another player in the viewfinder: Godlike (he had killed me because I think I had a good score in the map) after it is disconnected.

The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 8 months ago #120 by NL

Maquisard83 wrote: Thank you, NL, I already had an eye on him (of Egypt) .I had already made him the remark to the teamkilling subject, but not as admin .He had answered me that he did not understand the English language! But later with another pen name, he correctly spoke English!!!

I also have another player in the viewfinder: Godlike (he had killed me because I think I had a good score in the map) after it is disconnected.

Yes 7abozo speaks english good enough. You are correct about Godlike, I have seen him TK too and I also have my eye on him. Godlike has been banned before for teamkilling and also warned for glitching.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)