× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #103 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Gave player joHHannes88 a warning for his name, HH and 88 both indicating Heil Hitler.
Of course he said he was innocent and no nazi. I directed him to our server rules.

Edit: he changed his name to johhannes1988 so I guess that's innocent enough.

Edit: info from chatbox:

Stern:
I saw that johHannes glitching in Brest and he tried to screw up mission by taking off dynas from fuel storage and didnt come to extraction point

Maquisard:
I confirm the words of Stern , JohHannes1988 : glitch in Brest, he removed dynamites of fuel tanks , and he doesn't go to the extraction point, the only sentence in response was: I don't understand !!!

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #104 by NL
Gave SanBa a ban for being constantly annoying. I have seen him play many times and he is always spamming the chatbox with voice commands, goes afk at the end of a mission wasting time for others, and he is always hitting your jeep with a truck on purpose, risking to kill you.

Edit: I would not be surprised if SanBa is the same as player Simone, they have the same Russian provider and show the same kind of behavior. Simone was banned for this a while ago.

8 years 9 months ago #105 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Today on server Sabre : Banned players Artem and MONKEY D DRAGON .Here capture IP Address . :upset:

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #106 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
For what you banned them Parick? :whistle:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #107 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Artem still appears banned in this list here , but Monkey D Dragon appears unbanned :mm1:

Edit : I guess Maquisard banned no one, he just mention that players, who seems maybe banned, are playing on our servers.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #108 by NL
Monkey D dragon is not banned (see 9 in front of his name = unbanned) I did this to record his IP because I saw a few days ago he had logged in as admin again. (so ban and immediate unban while he was already offline).

BTW Maquisard you can ban a player manually if you have his IP and name (like now from the screenshot). If you have this info the player doesn't have to be online. Because RSC has a connection time out I sometimes copy the IP and name to a notepad if I think something may happen.
So you can ban Artem now if you want to. (you probably should because he has a long history of team killing an was not unbanned)

The reason it took me some time before I reacted to your PM is because I had to do some research, I am getting old and sometimes need to refresh my memory about certain players, which is why I started the notes topic in the first place ;)

If you need help let me know

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)