VTM Mod / Occ & Obj Fix

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by snowman
VTM Mod / Occ & Obj Fix was created by snowman

Download the whole VTM mod here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TUX75uthg4zoueOjPaodKF_3rm1V67Mh/view?usp=sharing

I did everything that was possible to make it work without fixes and other modifications. The mod is fully tested and our modders can take over from here for further modifications

We can use this thread for future updates, work. The official page is here: V.I.P. Team Match

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #2 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic VTM Mod / Occ & Obj Fix
maybe we can revive the partisan mod, too
might be a bit complicated, Some original texture files would need to be replaced.

Gameplay would turn into...
ROLEPLAY

2 years 4 months ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic VTM Mod / Occ & Obj Fix
Sure, Ted, I know about it. Like VTM, I haven't played it. If you want to work on the Partisan mod, we can host it when it's finished/ updated.

2 years 4 months ago #4 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic VTM Mod / Occ & Obj Fix
sure, if I find the English translation of my description 
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #5 by snowman
Big thank you to Shay, Mokki, British Bulldog and all of our friends for helping to fully test the mod. There are some problems with vtm.Africa 1(not vtm.Africa 1 B), but the rest of the mod seems to be working fine and there are no problems with the game's original Objectives maps. It's weird. The fix provided earlier caused other problems(renaming the mission folders didn't work), and reverting to the mod's original folder names and leaving the renamed ones is that we have now. Mpmaplist.txt has also been updated. I did everything that was possible to make it work. Our modders can take over for further modifications

So no other fix is needed

Download and extract contents of Missions and Maps to your game's Missions and Maps folders:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TUX75uthg4zoueOjPaodKF_3rm1V67Mh/view?usp=sharing

2 years 3 months ago #6 by snowman
All VTM missions except Africa 1 are available for play... with only one version(VIP either Allied or Axis, both versions not available yet due to SM Client problems)

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)