Rules on our servers
as player, admins will give warnings, kick you or even ban you if:
(you are disrespectful of players, like:)
- Insulting other players.
- Teamkilling and revenge Teamkilling (report team killers on the forum).
- Using player names which are referring to war criminals (show some good taste).
- Cheating or game bug exploiting.
- Glitching (example).
- Injuring team members / NPC's (non-player characters).
- Using special characters on our public servers is forbidden.
- Spam - also keep in mind the game is not a chat box (example).
(you are disrespectful of the game, like:)
additional rules for admins
- Keep it friendly
- Only load next map if everyone agrees with it.
- Don't change standard settings like respawntime, cooplives etc. If necessary, please reset settings.
- Kicking is encouraged after warnings. Ban is encouraged after several kicks.
- Usually no permanent bans, but increment 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks.
- Report every banned player with description of reason.
good to know when playing on our servers
- Pings are allowed up to 200 ~ fix your connection or else the server will be slow for others too. Admins are forced to kick you if you slow down everyone's game.
- On realism server you have 1 life per map, no re-connecting, wait for the map to finish. Admins are forced to kick you if you keep reconnecting.
- Spoken language is English to encourage cooperation between players.
- No majority voting for map restart or nextmap without asking other players if they agree ~ admins are forced to take action against unfriendly behavior.
- Respect admins and their decisions ~ leave the server if you don't agree or make a forum post is the admin is abusing granted powers.
- When you are dead, if you do not spectate, do NOT stay on server (you may block server for other players) ~ after 1-2 maps of inactivity you can get kicked.
- A greeting when you join a server is always welcomed. We all are a small family.
- Play as a team! If you can find someone to play with, play together. It's better than playing by yourself.