False alarm

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #1 by MR.47
False alarm was created by MR.47
False alarm but I figured out how to break through ls3d engine and extract the source code from the game so anyways sorry.

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #2 by Doc
Congratulations there, partner. All we need now is the people able to use this code.

3 years 7 months ago #3 by Stompinidus
Replied by Stompinidus on topic False alarm
What kind of code is this exactly? The engine code?

3 years 7 months ago #4 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic False alarm
Let me explain :
How are video games work
Basically there's the brain (game source code) & the heart of the game (engine )
The DEV works like that : I will put a modified version of the engine and build up on it a _platform game_like Super Mario Bros
So in the process of making the game he has to put the engine executing file with the brain of the game wich is the source code so when you start the game the game is basically some graphics matching both models and textures and last but not least codes that runs the game to what should it do if(etc) action
So the simulation process is basically the work of the engine but the entire work is on the codes the rest of the situation is not hard or much to rally on

I hope you could understand that what I said is so simplified version of how the hell is designing a Triple A games work and how much a developer got through to design a game that fits the genre.

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doc

3 years 7 months ago #5 by Doc
Replied by Doc on topic False alarm
Very clear, sir. Do you also have some experience with collisions in H&D2? I am
wondering in case we build a new mission from scratch and if it's possible to make it
so that actors are able to operate just as good in a mission already designed.

3 years 7 months ago #6 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic False alarm
An editor?
Could you please send me details in advance to know what I'm dealing with?

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)