=RpR= Anniversary Party Objectives

3 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Commissar
=RpR= Anniversary Party Objectives was created by Commissar
Alright boys and girls. some of you might know that i'm not much of a guy for coop clusterfucks. However i'm always game for some good objectives matches since that mode is only good with a lot of players. So here is my proposal. Since a lot of us are supossed to gather this Saturday it is a perfect time for some objectives as last time we will distribute the teams set the rules and enforce them if needed and we are going to have some good matches.

See you on Saturday, March 27, 8 PM CET
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dayron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic =RpR= Anniversary Party Objectives
Sorry to inform you Mike, but all invitations have been sent already. I've asked for suggestions and help earlier this month, you were not interested to do so.

However, we can host the objectives game on Sunday if you want to organize it then

"Straight and narrow is the path."

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #3 by snowman
Also it's not very nice of you inviting others to leave the server, as you did on our Memorial event... just because you don't like to participate to large coop events.

There has been a ton of work behind the scenes to organize these events. We are not in the early days when 50 people magically appear on one server. Organizing a great event, no matter what style we play, takes more than one person, plus enough time to prepare and send invitations to everyone

The following user(s) said Thank You: Damni

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Commissar
Replied by Commissar on topic =RpR= Anniversary Party Objectives
i did not do anything like that on the memorial event, and i only did this as an option if people want to they can join if they don't then no harm done

3 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Dayron
Replied by Dayron on topic =RpR= Anniversary Party Objectives
I'm definitely up for objectives.

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #6 by snowman

i did not do anything like that on the memorial event, and i only did this as an option if people want to they can join if they don't then no harm done

Because I really care about you and want to help you organize the most successful Objectives events, please follow my advice. Let's invite everyone for an Objectives Party on Sunday, at the same time. This way, we will not only get to inform everyone about the objectives game and what is required, but also get the maximum number of players possible. Like myself, those who do want to play objectives and also want to meet our coop only friends, this would be a decision everyone will appreciate. We should organize events this way

Our dear GS friends tried to organize different events at the same time, but that didn't work out so well. Hoping they will meet again in H&D2 one day. We will give them this opportunity :)

It's not the best idea to confuse people once the invitations have been sent. I know you understand that. I hope you also noticed that on all our events, the only servers online were the server where we played and the one Deathmatch server in the H&D2 community. Maybe things will be different in the future, when we can afford better resources

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

• 43 birthday is today (57)