× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

SITUATIONS

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #1 by TemichArtemich
SITUATIONS was created by TemichArtemich
First I am 30 years old Man. I am serious team soldier this affirmative everybody who play with me it a second
I am on online war 3 years and n e v e r not be kick or ban on servers it a third. So read down and ...any question??? one fkg pussykid boy dont understand situation and make a fucking decision oh ah you use rude word you bad here.... Who give him admin password???????

TemichArtemich: ok ok ..gentlemens...read carefully "who start first" and dont listen this pussykid boy look this problem in forum IT IS serious thing I think because only one base now and not only I have problem with shitty admins

!!!!WTF!!!---Serkses: I think Temich, because when I walked to the server was prevailing there nice atmosphere, he challenged player xit, and so I kick Temich.I think that since this began, which also I have in this contribution
Hellcat: enough guys! who started the carnage first? temich or serkses (not a fucking serkes man trouble guy Xit(Turkey) was there)?
Serkses: Is swearing makes somebody is older, more mature? Do I do not think ... sweety ... EMOT_SMILE
TemichArtemich: hey sweeeety you dont like rude word?
TemichArtemich: hey!! you birthday 4 jul 2000??????????????? what a fuck who give this kid admin password fuck!
TemichArtemich: yea I say you fucking bitch and he bitch he team killer fuck uper missions and other trouble guy any question,
Serkses: Anterriess it's me. I Changed nickname to look to what is happening on the servers. I kick you because of you wrote to xit: You are a bitch, you cant play. Something like that, unfortunately I have no screenshot EMOT_SAD
TemichArtemich: - I shoot Xit twice bec he shoot me - I done it for education
TemichArtemich: I shoot him twice and Antihuantirees "hey temich why huiai you kill him??? and off me from server who is fkg new admin All know me how serious team-soldier and who this fkg chief?????
TemichArtemich:Hi rpr. Who is fkg Anteriess??? situation- sicila2 some punk Xit (Turkey) kill me but I know this fkg bstard he everytime when I saw him fk up missions = Lybia3 and other map with object And now this punk team killer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #2 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic SITUATIONS
Temich I do not know why you're upset. I did not ban you, i just kick you. :/

10 years 1 month ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic SITUATIONS
@TemichArtemich it's none of my business but I just wanted to say that if you consider yourself such a mature person it would be nice if you stopped communicating like a kid...use normal words "man".

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #4 by TemichArtemich
Replied by TemichArtemich on topic SITUATIONS
Who are you blyatakoy that would teach me? hey battlefield brothers why fucking silence who on my side who vote - admin must be old man with expirience and good comunications with people?

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #5 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic SITUATIONS
What is that blyatakoy??? And you should WATCH YOUR MOUTH and stop swearing. Either this is the forum or the shoutbox, on every post I seen from you there was at least one swear. You consider yourself a good and though guy, huh? full of experience, being at the age of 30 you can do anything, swear and fuck with other people in less age than you. I'm 18 years old and I can show you that I can get rid of all the little remains on this website and on servers, little remains/debris like you. You are a 30-years-old nothing in the midnight !!!

You can consider yourself a lucky guy that you're not banned from our servers YET, and you can say all the time "fuck your server, I don't give a shit about your servers, you can ban me",,, well, fuck our servers, and it takes me 10 secs to ban you,,, go and play super mario if you don't give a shit about H&D2.

I'm not protecting Serkses, I'm not protecting you, I'm not with any of you, but I can't just sit and watch you come here to fuck with other people's patience....

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

10 years 1 month ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic SITUATIONS
TemichArtemich, what is this game you're playing here? You are one of the latest members here and you come, with your mouth full open, to claim here and to explain us who deserve to be a =RpR= admin? Who are you to claim that? Listen, if you don't please here, the door is open.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)