× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Another candidate to get banned... Player name: km

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #1 by iBeLKa
This time a player under nickname km was playing on RpR Sabre Campaign, I'V NEVER was talking much in chat and km became angry for it and started team killing, so he killed him 3 times in a row, i don't see it was respecful, even as you said I'V NEVER was rule breaking too, he can't kill him, only cause he speaks in chat.
It's your freedom how long you can speak. Also he started insulting me.

I also sended printscreen about his team killing in Skype to Snowman.

Sincerely, Alex. :)

^ ^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Another candidate to get banned....
Let me give you a tip: make title of your topics include the player name, easier for future.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa

9 years 11 months ago #3 by Endrico
oeh i dont talk anything because ur really shit i respect even NL even SAS about you no respect an never be yesterday he wanted to add me everywere skype facebook we talked @ night normally and now if u guys talk about me shit, (I WAS @ GYMN I WASNT ONLINE TODAY,_!!!! )he look ooh its good, now i can blame to and now i getting otherguys respect he thinks that.. maybe, but Like i sayd we are not like game friends we have same BLOOD RUSSIAN.. And if Belka had a problem i could alwways say for him, like i see this guy is really really shit..
ADIOS, like he sayd in this post Even as you said IV NEVER was rule breaking to" No i didnt, i only talked whit Belka and as you can see he make it against me again lol okay w/e im done.

9 years 11 months ago #4 by iBeLKa
I don't wait much i get respected, i just try to be honest.
I always can listen your opinion, it's freedom, you also can say your opinion, but without offensive words please.

" even as you said I'V NEVER was rule breaking too, he can't kill him, only cause he speaks in chat. " i didn't said actually that you did that, i said even if you,
Read carefully please.

^ ^

9 years 11 months ago #5 by Endrico
Ok ONION

9 years 10 months ago #6 by snowman
Can you send me the screenshot again? I had some problems downloading it.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• iBeLKa birthday is today (31)
  • 43 birthday is in 3 days (57)