× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - Ro

8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Rs_Emy
Unban request - Ro was created by Rs_Emy
hi all,
write for my friend ro, him have ban in in your server, you do not know your site and asked me to write this post.
I can guarantee that ro is a nice guy, polite, does not use glich or cheat.
I would ask if you can remove the ban, thanks
p ro is 217.216.118.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Ro

Rs_Emy wrote: hi all,
write for my friend ro, him have ban in in your server, you do not know your site and asked me to write this post.
I can guarantee that ro is a nice guy, polite, does not use glich or cheat.
I would ask if you can remove the ban, thanks
p ro is 217.216.118.7

Sorry Emy, I think Ro can make an account here and say this himself. I need to know he understands why he is banned and a promise he will be better about it. This is not about being unpolite or cheating but about being afk on the servers ALL the time. I think he speaks some English so should not be a problem (or use google translate)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Rs_Emy
Replied by Rs_Emy on topic Unban request - Ro
ok

p.s. server justice.... not work lol

8 years 2 weeks ago #4 by penelope
Replied by penelope on topic Unban request - Ro
Hello, my name is Maria and tag or nick is Ro, sometimes Penelope. I was of Rs clan and have been playing in the Hidden Many Department years, almost since leaving. I have never cheated and I used any wrong method. You have forbidden me because they say they use tables. Not what is good is because I see some players who do extraordinary things. I do not have it nor as used. No one has forbidden me and why. I beg removed from the banned list and let me play this game that I love. If I have committed any fault of another type I beg pardon, but traps I have not done anything. They can ask jugaodres for me, MIsinko, Emy, cagy etce. Thank you very much.

8 years 2 weeks ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Ro
Ro, you were banned because of this reason
The fact it says "tables" is a bug in RSC, you were banned for ignoring our rules. I guess it is very hard to read for everybody...sigh
Tell me you understand why you were banned and I will unban you.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 2 weeks ago #6 by penelope
Replied by penelope on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
I feel this, I did not know what blocking the server, disconnect forget me not vlovera happen. excuse me. I am sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)