× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Don't believe it !

6 years 3 months ago #1 by De boche
Don't believe it ! was created by De boche
Hi !
I don't believe it I'm banned on 1 killed !
Admin kick me because I trow grenades at started map, but he don't know that it was a bug !!! really
Furthermore, he as seen me to play, he see that I respect the rules.
SO i'm sorry for this disapointment, please unbanned me !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Don't believe it !
I made a note about it here.

You had a grenade bug 3 times in a row? I never once had a grenade bug in this game, ever, since 2003...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

6 years 3 months ago #3 by De boche
Replied by De boche on topic Don't believe it !
3 day banned ? severe decision ! I was on telephone, so I take 3 things on the same time, and how explain this ? You will don't believe me, so I say it was a bug ! Sorry for that, really it is appropriate to kick me 3 days ?

6 years 3 months ago #4 by NL
3 days is a mild decision if you consider that it is really anti-social to force your preferences on other players.
I just checked a recording I have and you actually did it 4 times in a row, right at start of mission before others could log in.
If it is really a bug I assume you can prove it, with a video or something. But, I never before saw or heard about this bug...

I would have unbanned you immediately if you had simply said sorry but now I feel you are not honest and the ban will stand, unless you prove me wrong.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #5 by De boche
Replied by De boche on topic Don't believe it !
ok, so if admin is wrong he's still right ! I don't take a video because I don't record my play, and I say sorry for that during my tentative of reconnect. It is unfair but I have no choice. The only evidence i present is on the fact, you have to see me to play, so you know that I respect the rules. by the way, the post under this one is a request banned for a bad player.....
Anyway, you play with this morning, and you don't fire on the tank as I request 3 time ! So tank is kill me, If you was on my position I'm sure you kick the other player, but I'm not admin and I must shut my mouth and that all....
Thanks

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #6 by NL
You are only making it worse for yourself...
If I am wrong you can prove it to me and I will admit I made a mistake. As it is I can only make decisions on what I see and know.

About Iron Swarm map, you asked me to fire on the tank but I was too far away to get its attention and you did not have the patience to wait for me to get into position. And NO I would not have banned a player for not doing what I want, worst case scenario I would have asked the player to show more team work or to communicate. You assume things because you are angry. Go read the ban notes section and you will see there are no or hardly any bans for not displaying team work, unless there are also other behavior problems.

Below the video recording of what happened during your "bug", I would like to know from other players if they think this is caused by a bug and if they had this bug themselves before: keep eye on playerlist on top left corner.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)