At a Glance Modded Map Reference

10 years 3 months ago #1 by Foxsch
At a Glance Modded Map Reference was created by Foxsch
Hi,

I've put together a Sheet which is a (fairly) comprehensive list of most of all of the community-modded Coop Map/Missions put together for Hidden & Dangerous 2 + Sabre Squadron. Where possible the list gives a link to the appropriate download page and credits the author...

H&D2~Sabre.Squadron~Coop-Maps

It is possible to update and extend the file ~ It was put together using Google Drive, but you do not need a Google Account to see it.

It isn't complete, and I hope it never will be :^^: ...so if you can help with either some of the gaps, maybe know the author of some of the uncredited maps, maps I have not included, or if you can suggest some more info that would be useful for the list please let me know! The format is very amenable for use in other applications, so feel free to download and use it in any way.

I hope it is useful!

Enjoy!

The Devil Finds Work for Idle Hands...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Hellcat, Nikita, SamuelColt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic At a Glance Modded Map Reference
Thank you Fox.

I think it would have been easier to not create a credits column, just
give a general credits to all the fellows who contributed to this great
game.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxsch, SamuelColt

10 years 3 months ago #3 by Foxsch
Replied by Foxsch on topic At a Glance Modded Map Reference
Great Idea snowman ~ that way it would be possible to add a lot of names that we should be grateful to, who may not have created something as a solo project ~ edit itp (in the pipeline : -) ~

The Devil Finds Work for Idle Hands...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamuelColt

10 years 3 months ago #4 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic At a Glance Modded Map Reference

Foxsch wrote: Hi,

I've put together a Sheet which is a (fairly) comprehensive list of most of all of the community-modded Coop Map/Missions put together for Hidden & Dangerous 2 + Sabre Squadron. Where possible the list gives a link to the appropriate download page and credits the author...

H&D2~Sabre.Squadron~Coop-Maps

It is possible to update and extend the file ~ It was put together using Google Drive, but you do not need a Google Account to see it.

It isn't complete, and I hope it never will be :^^: ...so if you can help with either some of the gaps, maybe know the author of some of the uncredited maps, maps I have not included, or if you can suggest some more info that would be useful for the list please let me know! The format is very amenable for use in other applications, so feel free to download and use it in any way.

I hope it is useful!

Enjoy!

It looks very nice Fox!!! That link should be somewhere in our downloads section or somewhere where people will see it because they may not be looking for such a topic... Great job!!!

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxsch, SamuelColt

10 years 3 months ago #5 by SamuelColt
Replied by SamuelColt on topic At a Glance Modded Map Reference
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxsch

• 43 birthday is today (57)