Server suggestions....

10 years 1 week ago #1 by Hellcat
Server suggestions.... was created by Hellcat
Hi. I made this topic about what maps/difficulty/lives etc should/shouldn't be on our servers.

Giskard: +the normal skill was better to 1 life

Giskard: Pls put back Normandy 1-2-3 and Arctic(First Strike version) + Arctic2 to the Realism server. Afica1 in 3 form on the server (original, defence and Airfield). Similar with Africa3 and Sicily2 (but they only in 2 version) Thanks for Brest:))

These are the actual maps on the Realism server right now.

If you have anything else to say, say here, not in the shoutbox, so you won't get me confused :confused: :sarcy:

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giskard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 week ago #2 by Giskard
Replied by Giskard on topic Server suggestions....
Thanks.
Sometimes the AIs have no weapons on Burma1. In generally a restart can fix it.

// Here is a wishlist:)))
Arctic1(The_Factory) Arctic2 Arctic3 Burma1 Burma2 Alps1(Rendezvous3) Alps2(Huneodara) Alps3 Normandy1 Normandy2 Normandy3(Bridge) Czech1(Trebissky) Czech2(Train) Czech3(Lumbermill) Czech4(Village) Czech6(Iron_Swarm) Brest Lybia1(Sidi_Badullah) Lybia2 Lybia3 Sicily2 Sicily2(Stormbridge) Burgundy1 Burgundy2(Farmstead) Burgundy3 Poland(HQ) Ardennes(Snowcamp)

The wishlist contains only 1 version from each map in order of the original sort + the maps from DM

10 years 1 week ago #3 by Giskard
problem: on Czech3 there are no any goals, so impossible to finish the map!

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #4 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Server suggestions....
About the maps you said earlier, don't you think they're a bit too hard for one life mode?? Take Ardennes(Snowcamp) for example, a long map, you don't even get started and you get shot by a sniper on the cliffs... Then get pissed off and tend to reconnect, which is not advised to reconnect if you still want to play that server and not get banned. Sorry but I don't agree with long and hard maps for one life server, Stormbridge, Farmstead, yes, they're pretty long but they seem to be ok.

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

10 years 1 week ago #5 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Server suggestions....

Giskard wrote: problem: on Czech3 there are no any goals, so impossible to finish the map!

I don't remember finishing that map so I don't know if the objective will be completed or not if you get Frieberg inside the villa. If it doesn't work, simple, nextmap it, you know how to vote don't you?

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

10 years 1 week ago #6 by Giskard
I agree about the long maps are not the best for 1 life. The reason is why I suggested Ardennes that i could make that with 1 life - once. This version is the easiest version, this is why i suggested. Africa and Lybia are very large maps and to be honest a bit boring (mainly the Africa maps, expect Airfield) All other map is mainly a proned sniper work, I don't like them too much. Czech4 is very good environment, but also large and a bit boring.
Other favourite is Norway, but many players don't like it.

About the hard skill: I like the hard skills, but very-very negative that you shoot the AI's chest with a sniper and it runs ahead, like nothing happened. On normal skill there was enough 1 shoot into the right place.

Czech3: the scoreboard is empty, there are no any objectives.

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)