Two cents more about TLC

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #1 by Nikita
Two cents more about TLC was created by Nikita
Ok, i'm going to put my two cents and to point also some obvious facts :

1 - Some players have never come to TLC. Their choice. TLC doesn't sound nice for them or whatever, they're free not to participate on it and, in my opinion, we don't have to make more efforts to convince them and we don't have to manage a kind of brainstorming to try to adapt TLC rules just in order to have more players on it. We have already made a lot of tries without significant success, so let's accept it without any worries : TLC will not be for them.

2 - Some players have come to TLC, knowing well what is expected (there are lot of written stuff on =RpR= website to explain what is expected), but they don't act so, keeping a "classic" way of playing as they would play on any classic server. We maybe can explain things once but we don't have to waste half of TLC time for that. If they persist on not adapting their gaming behaviour when they come on TLC, we also have to make the same consequence : TLC will not be for them.

3 - Some players have come sometimes on TLC or want to come in, but they feel maybe not much easy, because lack of practice, because lack of English language or whatever, nevertheless they feel ok to participate and to stick to the rules. Maybe there is needed a kind of TLC training session, that we could set up one night in the week, as there are training sessions in all real armies, why not ? That will maybe allow to point the fails of every player, in order to every player can improve ?

Anyway, i can understand Snow's feelings and a kind of discouragement after so much efforts to create and manage something, but i think we have to keep TLC for players who want it, there's no reasons to abandon it when a group, maybe reduced, still wants to play it and enjoy it. For my part, i still wait for a TLC on sundays, 21:00 French time, because i like to meet there friends and people who enjoy playing together in a different way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Max., Feldmarshal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Two cents more about TLC
"You break my feelings, I break your neck" :lol:

I agree with Nik. All is in the discipline of the player. A pre-session would be good
for getting everyone in the mood and on the right track.

"Pre-session means for those, maybe few who need some training/ or want some
training to perform better in the TLC or CoopChallenge -- they could have some video
material they can view, or have someone to show them a bit how to move, what role
does what and nothing else...etc".

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Feldmarshal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)