10 years ago

8 years 7 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic 10 years ago
For me, i don't remember the period but i remember how it was. One day, i was randomly having a look in FNAC store, about PC games and i fell on it. It was the Courage Under Fire box, which includes H&D2 and the SS extension, as you know. I said to myself : "Wow, they made the 2 !". At the time, i was back from Paris and didn't have my own home yet in Lorient, but by coincidence a friend of mine gave me his home keys because he was out for some holidays, so i bought the game, some kilos of M&M's, several frozen pizzas, some liters of cold tea, some cigarettes boxes and let's go playing it night and day for a full week. :mm1: 8)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #8 by mcnab
Replied by mcnab on topic 10 years ago
Hey funzo i remember your name and emy i believe stevespoint played with you guys also,i played with him for 15 years and still do now.
yeah i also started off with a 56k connection back in 2004 and soon upgraded to 1mb lol, back then we had an average of 400 players on at any time and there was so many clan matches,leagues and competitions.
Anyway i have just started playing again with 3 others and getting stevespoint back on so hopefully see you in the servers :rambo:
1st picture 2008 Zdenda CZ did a lot of modding and helped with 1st servermanager i think
2nd picture 2007 rs emy lol
3rd picture 2006 know anyone?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 7 months ago #9 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic 10 years ago
And always, always, there's a French player who nicknames himself Chef "Chaudard", as in the movie "The 7th company" ... :sarcy: :gj: 8)

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #10 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic 10 years ago
Hi mcnab ;)
With "stevespoint" you mean Rs_NewVibe, right? Yeah we had a lot of fun until server crashed, because there were many players in our servers, especially in Rs_Training (where there was only N2B map) during the evening. Even if HD2 was an "old" game and there were not 400 players anymore, before Gamespy left it there were many players everyday (about 100 a day).
However, I know Emy and Steve for sure (lol), I know Zdenda (he's a good player really). I remember =LMT= clan (2nd pic) and its leader =LMT= Franck, my old good friend from France, and very good and fair player :gj:
Hope to meet you in game one day ;)
PS: which nick are u using?

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 7 months ago #11 by mcnab
Replied by mcnab on topic 10 years ago
using the old favourite MCNAB [BRAVO 20] :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 7 months ago #12 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic 10 years ago
Oh I remember you McNab ;) :nod:

-VIS ET HONOR-

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)