New Weapons for H&D2

7 years 10 months ago #25 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic New Weapons for H&D2
It would be nice to have a little plugin software that you will use
to play on RpR servers, meaning you can't join the servers without
it. The purpose of this software would be to not allow you to join
if you have tables or hacks and kick you if you use them. I don't
know how realistic would be its implementation, but it's a good idea.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #26 by NL
Replied by NL on topic New Weapons for H&D2
@sabrefinn if you love this game and you love the online game play I think you should seriously consider to NOT make ANY modified weapons (maybe textures or sound only). Even if they are only made for an individual user who only wants to use it in single player (or LAN). We all know that these kinds of files will ALWAYS end up being distributed in the community and abused.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ProSabre

7 years 10 months ago #27 by ProSabre
Replied by ProSabre on topic New Weapons for H&D2
What you need to realize is that many years ago some one all ready made table cheat to kill the game off. I have only improvised what overs have ask for and for my willingness and my kindness to give what over are unable to achieve themselves. one changed weapon is not going kill off an already dying game. Im not accountable to the already destruction of this very game. If want to change the diversity of this game. i have the power todo it . and grown and moan or be happy . because your efforts are mere nothing. and my efforts are to give what players want is game challenging attributes, because you'll always hit brick wall what ever you mod in a game. Do you fear brutality, fear a game is going be more havoc then its already is. fear a modder or do you fear a cheat ? A cheat is some one that uses a cheat. not the one making it.

7 years 10 months ago #28 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic New Weapons for H&D2
Yea that file is surely being copy paste copy paste copy paste etc now :whistle:

7 years 10 months ago #29 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic New Weapons for H&D2
try to add a new weapon in the game good, I once decided to do so with transport but further 3D model it never came
Attachments:

7 years 10 months ago #30 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic New Weapons for H&D2

Chiter wrote: try to add a new weapon in the game good, I once decided to do so with transport but further 3D model it never came

Dayuum, nice ones Chiter, shame i have 3d files and i cant convert them into the 4d or 5d (H&D2 uses these 4ds and 5ds)

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)