DanJ | H&D2 VIDEOS | ordinar records, classic gameplays & etc (^‿^v)( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #43 by DanJ
Thank you for your kind words Flo, and also for putting me on frontpage for now, it means a lot to me, wow :heart:

I would be taking always someone as a volunteers but I just dont wanna to bother anyone for doing something in a free times about what I wanted to do, specifically as me as controversial person in here, you know.
Anyway, the guys in the videos when I looking at edit materials, are as follows: DaM [RIP] clan niC [RIP] clan Ben [RIP] clan (ardennes M1 carbines, bazooka scenes). Footage is from even like mid 2018 I think.
kupkin and †[¤T.CH¤]† °Obl0?3ný Chl3bík in the normandy 2 tower sniper scene. We shot that scene yesterday :D. Jagermeister on tower in the africa 3. =CZ=Zdenda in Czech 4 with[RIP] members - walking cross the streets in RpR Justice. Bezdomovec_z_Lesa on the Sicily1 MG-42 position. I just met him there and asked him to do it but most of scenes was filmed without telling to anyone. There are also a scenes with 10+ players in server with so many others names like: Podo, Nikolas, Alon, meterschmit. I just lying on the ground and leting others fight for life. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #44 by snowman
You deserve it :love:

I'm just asking because in my teaser videos there were recordings from
what we played in Coop every Sunday. At times I had even 100+Gb and
it was hard to extract the scenes I wanted... the PC is slow for editing +
the software I used was pretty basic.

...me as controversial person in here.

Well... maybe Funzo has something to say about it :whistle:

I miss playing with Ben. Talked to him on Skype from time to time. Played
with Zdenda a few weeks ago. I hope he can join more often when he
has time.

It's nice to see older guys still around... EXCEPT :upset:
Warning: Spoiler!

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER, DanJ

4 years 1 week ago #45 by DanJ
I had troubles with recordings via ShadowPlay or OBS Studio even on the newest PC due of trouble with combination of a Windows 7, this old game and semi working recording programs, but after testing like all available programs out there. I found a one that has a not problem with anything and working fine on slow PCs. Its called Mirillis Action. All is very simple and you can chooice Avi or MP4 format with others settings, very easy to adapt. I used 3.10.2 version. I sent it to you via private message. Its full version. It could help you with future plans. About a program for extracting/editing I still use classic Sony Vegas. What I know its still very powerfull thing and I never had problems of extract videos from it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

4 years 1 week ago #46 by snowman

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanJ

4 years 1 week ago #47 by Rs_Funzo

snowman wrote:

My opinion doesn't matter anymore (maybe it never mattered), anyway I said sorry to Dan because the way I accused him was arrogant and I am always ready to take my responsability about my actions. In these days his server AVMG is hosting many good matches in N2B occupation and he's a good admin. He could have banned me, because of all time I called him cheater, but he didn't do it and he let me play. I appreciate it. You underline my responsabilities, Flo, and you are right :)

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, WANGER

4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #48 by DanJ

Rs_Funzo wrote:

snowman wrote:

My opinion doesn't matter anymore (maybe it never mattered), anyway I said sorry to Dan because the way I accused him was arrogant and I am always ready to take my responsability about my actions. In these days his server AVMG is hosting many good matches in N2B occupation and he's a good admin. He could have banned me, because of all time I called him cheater, but he didn't do it and he let me play. I appreciate it. You underline my responsabilities, Flo, and you are right :)

It's a ok Funzo :)
Just a few words I wanna to say that AVMG is not my servers, they are hosted and managed by Maletzki. I don't own a single percent of servers. Also there was never an impulse or urge to ban you. ever.
Do always what is right from you and keep up a good fights!
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)