Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Hidden & Dangerous 2

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #1 by DanJ
Hi everyone,

I have a Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare full game code. I made up a H&D2 fun duel mini game for everyone who is interest for getting the COD MW (2019). The rules are simple: on the dedicated server named: | 1 versus 1 | play duel with me and with only rifles(optics) settings available on the server. Server is set up for maximum 10-points per match, who is going to be first to get 10 points will be the winner and will receive Call of duty from me. I will send the code after game through private message or as winner wish. Everybody has infinity attempts. All soldier equipmentt what you can see on server menu is available, so as knifes, backpack, compass!, keys! First aid kit or binoculars. Use everything what you like :) .. MG-42.... Round time is 60 minutes, falling damage on, crosshair is on (not working with scope rifles of course). 3RD Person view OFF.

not allowed is cheating, bugging, glitching

Time of play:

Anytime when you met me on server. More accurate time is not set, so such every time in the morning, mid or evening day of the tomorrow Sunday.

Now I extending it to more upcoming days. Not only today. Just to a match when I will be defeated .

To the December 17, 2019. A last day when the code is valid to verify activation.

COD EVENT IS OVER

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #2 by DanJ
Hard and sweating so much in the end, but survived ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, ShayoX, Kris

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #3 by DanJ
COD EVENT IS OVER

There was around 10 different players attended in the event, sadly nobody won. I don't know if even half of them know what the server was about but its ok :D
I have to say. I will not have time today or tomorrow to to being on server so I end it now, a day early.

Thanks everyone for participants.
Nice tries.
It was fun ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)