Help!

11 years 9 months ago #1 by kamilxxxjg
Help! was created by kamilxxxjg
Witam gram na waszym serwie juz 1 tydzien i mam pytanie jest jakis edytor map ? ( Pobralem map pack ) i tez chcialbym tworzyc mapy prosze o odpowiedz. Jestem polakiem i prosze nie patrzcie na pisownie bo uzywam tlumacza google pozdrowienia. :sarcy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #2 by LadyAgu
Replied by LadyAgu on topic Help!
Guys I will translate:

Kamil ask about something like 'map editor'. He want make some maps like Zdenda or joel. (Short version about his question :) ).

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by Domi
Replied by Domi on topic Help!
Chyba zapomniałeś wkleić tłumaczenie ;-) Ale nie ma problemu. Nie jestem obeznany w kwestii budowania map do HD2, ale sugeruję, żebyś odszukał użytkowników imieniem Zdenda albo Joel. Oni powinni być w stanie Ci pomóc.

You forgot to paste the translation ;-) But there's no problem. I don't have enought knowlage about creating the maps to HD2, but I suggest you to contact users Zdenda or Joel. They should be able to help you.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #4 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Help!
Easy question, very difficult to answer.
Yes and no. It depends what you are willing to do.
If you want to make totally new maps from scratch, means complete new landscapes etc.
you have to wait until hdmaster has finished his 3ds Max Plugin. For more information follow this topic .

But if you want to add soldiers, tanks or whatever on a existing map (e.g Africa 1) i would suggest to use RevEngEd 2
Editor by Ikaros which you can download here and for more information visit his website or follow this topic .

The DCED2 Editor is made for Mafia 1 but because of the same game engine you can use it for HaD2 as well accepting some bugs. :sarcy:
About handling these bugs i recommend Hawk's DCED2 Tutorial . ;)

Like i said at the beginning, it depends strongly on what you want to do.
Adding just a simple tank in a existing map is relativly simple.
Create a new coop mod is already very difficult (scripting, placing objects and definitions, ...), especially for you, as all tutorials are in english language.

I would be really happy if you could overcome all the problems you will face. Don't give up please. We need more modders 8)
If you have more detailed questions i would be glad to help. First i would say read through all the tutorials by Hawk & Zdenda. That's always a good start. :^^:

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

11 years 9 months ago #5 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Help!
Steff, I also need some help
For first, I know you also created maps, but what did you used? H&D2 Scripter or ReVeNgEd2?
I really want to create maps, I mean just edit existing maps, like Africa 1, Normandy2... and add tanks, soldiers, I think I can learn to do that, however hard it will be, I will try, I think it worth to try - making new maps with new landscapes it's a bit harder for me and I don't think I have enough experience for that,
So I need to know how you do that, just when you have time let's have a chat on Skype, or just reply here..
Thanks Steff

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 9 months ago #6 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Help!
great :party: what about tonight?

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)