Hunedoara

11 years 2 months ago #1 by Blackburn
Hunedoara was created by Blackburn
Hi BetterYouThanMe,

Love the Nickname hahaha I've been playing your map "Hunedoara" and got to say I love the map but I wanted to ask you could you maybe Edit the map for me as I would like to be able to walk around freely as a german Officer and the germans only open fire if i were to shoot or do something like plant explosives etc and I would still like the map to be coop as me and a friend want to make a video on it, if you could do this it would be aweome

Thanks James B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #2 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Hunedoara
Yep, he knows how to do great maps :D
What's your in-game nick?
and btw.. have you played on single player mode? because there is a mission on this map where you are a spy in German uniform... it's almost the same as Hunedoara map and it's on SP

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 2 months ago #3 by Blackburn
Replied by Blackburn on topic Hunedoara
My Nickname in H&D2 is "=Ops= Lt Col Black" we tried to get a small group going but never did and havent changed name since so just gonna keep it that way and the server is the same name to Combined Ops =Ops= in H&D2, then we went and started the group playing Arma 2 Invasion 1944 we had a few people join and was going really well un till Day Z came along and people stopped playing Invasion 1944. we made a website originally for H&D2 but we ended up changing it alot and got rid of most of the stuff to do with that game and concentrated on i44.

Here's our website we made for the Group
http://www.combinedops.herobo.com

Thanks James,

11 years 2 months ago #4 by Blackburn
Oh and yes I played through SP Love H&D2 so much its an epic game I just play coop with friends now etc and host my server when needed.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #5 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Hunedoara
Hello James,

i've started converting the original Alps 2 mission months ago. But i was doing nothing latley. Couldn't even say how far i got.. Maybe i can finish it somewhen next month.

Not sure about making a stealth version of Hunedoara yet. You can play nearly all missions stealth-way if you have no "ADHD" kiddy in your team of course. :^^:

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Hellcat, Blackburn

11 years 2 months ago #6 by Blackburn
Well me and a friend play on my server but we think wearing a german uniform and being able to walk about freely as if you look at "stealth of sands" you can actually do this sort of.

Its a shame theres no map makig tool for this game just imagine all the user made maps now.

Thanks James B,

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)